Chapter 16

Chaeyoung look at mina she was sooo soaked.. From her white color t-shirt her body is revealing.. Chaeyoung can't take eyes from her.. And mina look at chaeyoung.. Then chaeyoung look away awkwardly..

Then chaeyoung took small towel from her back seat..

"unni use this one your hair is wet...."then chaeyoung hand over towel to mina

" kumawo chaeyoung ah.." Chaeyoung still looking at mina.. Mina start drying her hair from the towel. .. Chaeyoung saw water drops slowly falling from mina's neckline.. Then chaeyoung touched the water drop falling from mina's neck..

Mina was shocked and looked at chaeyoung... Their eyes locked.. Rain drops are falling in to the roof of the car soo hardly and it make sooo big noise....

Chaeyoung move her hand to mina's cheek she care her cheen from her thumb.. And she was looking at mina's kissable lips.. Then slowly she lean to mina. Mina was just looking at chaeyoung shocked.. Then slowly mina lean to Chaeyoung..

"chaeyoung ah~~ i don't think this is right. Chaeyoung ah~.."mina couldn't finished her words
Chaeyoung crushed their lips together.. At first mina was trying her best no to respond to Chaeyoung's lips. But slowly she give up.. Now both are playing with their lips..

Then chaeyoung pull away.. Because they are running out of the air..

Chaeyoung look at mina and smile.. She saw mina is having a heavy breathing.. Mina's eyes are still closed.. Then chaeyoung lean again, kiss her forehead and kissed her both eyes, then at tip of her nose, then to her cheeks.

Chaeyoung's POV***

Her breath is going back to normal again.. Then i placed soft kiss on her lips. I bit her before pulling away.. I removed my hand from her face.. She looked at me and waiting for the next move.. I trace her jaw line using my hand. I watch as she close her eyes and feel my fingers while touching her skin.

I lean again and i use my nose to trace her jaw line.my god im addicted to this girl.. I can't stop my self its like a kid who got addicted to sweets.

I can't help but i start kissing her jaw line and then her neck.. Im getting out of control..

I go back to her face, her eyes are still close i lean to kiss her again. This time she turned and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pull me close to her.. I didn't give up i pull her to my seat and i let her to sit on my lap.

Earlier she said this is not right .. But now i can see how much she need me right now

And earlier im one who attacking her with kiss but now she is the one who pushes her tongue to me.. Im not complaining.. I let her in.. All i can hear is loud rain drops falling on my car roof and the noise we're making while kissing.

To be continue ****

Thank you guys reading this.. This is my first time.. Soo please if i make mistakes forgive me.. 😊😊❤️❤️❤️.. I wish you guys will like my story

Author nim 😘😘😘