Chapter 26

Chaeyoung's POV***

We are at the mall now. We means me, mina unni.. We came here to buy some stuff.. Because jeongyeon unni gave me a job.. Nayeon unni's birthday tomorrow soo after finished classes we came here..

Nobody wants to help us because they are busy with their our work. Mina promised me that she will help me soo i bring her with me.still nobody knows about us.. We are being dating three weeks now.. Both of us are happy..

When we don't have class i use to go in her room. i use tzuyu to go there.. Of course if i go alone they will doubt.. Soo when sana unni and tzuyu together we will go away from them.. So we have chance to be together..

Only me and mina knows about tzuyu and sana.. They are happy.. Sometimes they have arguments but without argument love is boring sometimes.. Same gose to us.. We have always arguments.. Specially when beautiful girl look at me or talk to me she will be upset and we will start arguing.. But our
relationship is getting strong.. Because we know how much we like each other how much we mean to each other..

"chaeng this cake will be good i think" she said showing me a nice cake..

"ohwoow.. True its looks soo nice. Do like it?" I ask her she nodded while smiling.

"Let's buy then" we bought the cake,Things for decorations and wine of course.. This is our first celebration since we meet.. I guess she will enjoy. Mina is homebody soo we didn't go outside for date also.. Maybe later i will take her.. Not now

"chaeyoung ah.. I have doubt about momo and dahyun" she said while holding my hand our fingers and intertwined.. I really feel that but I didn't focus.

"i feel there is something with Dahyun. Because she came home late. Going outside always. For me im okey when she go outside because i can talk to you properly without hiding.. Why what about momo unni?"

"same.. Coming home late always and i saw she have hickey on her neck. I didn't ask her anything because its not good to ask. Its her personal life.. Then one time i heard she was talking in mobile i was in kitchen she didn't notice me.. She said dubu i miss you.. Soo dubu is dahyun right.. Soo again i saw her mobile was ringing on the table in the living room i saw the caller name it was dubu and heart emoji.. "she said..

" woow. So they hiding from us ah.. "i said she laughed

" what about us even we are hiding our relationship from them. "she said..we walked to the parking And while walking we bumped in to a guy..

" oh im sooo sorry miss. "He said and he apologized.. Then he look at mina.. He was surprised

" oh mina. Is that you?. Omg woow. After long time "he said

" oh bambam what are you doing here. Yea its being long time. "she said and suddenly he hug mina i was surprised i that action.then he release her but still holding her wrist mina looks happy also seeing him.. I was standing like third wheel..

" i came here last week mina.. Soo after we broke up i didn't saw you"he said..wait What did he said? They was lovers?he is her ex boyfriend?.

"yea its being long time now.. Oh bambam this is my friend chaeyoung" she introduce me to him. Really im just a friend? I don't know why i cam here today. For this

"oh hey chaeyoung im bambam" he said

"soo bambam you stay here alone?"

"yes and im alone. Mina can i get your number? So maybe sometimes we can hangout. Im here alone soo at least now i meet you." he said

"oh no problem" she said and she gave her number to him.. Really she even doesn't care about me.. Then i got a call from jeongyeon unni. I answer and i walk bit away from them.

"chaeyoung ah.. Are you done buying? Jeongyeon unni ask

" yes unni. Done we will go home now"

"don't go home. You remember our old place? The place we celebrate jihyo's birthday last time..? I bood that hotel room for us bring the things there.. And you guys stay there we will come there" she said and i drop the call..

Im talking but my eyes are with mina and this bambam.. They finished talking he hug her again. My blood is boiling now. I can feel my cheeks are burning from the anger.. She came to me and look at me..

I just leave her and go to my car i can feel she is following me. I put the cake back seat softly and slowly if i ruined the cake i know jeongyeon will kill me.

I open my driving seat and i sit. She stop in front of the car and look at me from outside.. Then she go open car door and she on passenger seat.. I put my seat belt and i start driving. I didn't talked tk her at all.. I can feel she is staring at me.

"chaeyoung ah are you okey? She ask me.. Am i looks okey to her? She don't remember what happened earlier? She is asking like this.

" am i looks okey?" I rise my voice. This is my first time i rise my voice against to her.. Then i didn't talk i just focus on driving. Until we reached the hotel we didn't talk.. I park my car and took the stuff with me.. We go hotel reception and i ask about our booking.. Then they gave us key for the room.. I took that from the staff and headed to the room.. She is following me without telling anything.. Yes im mad i need explanation from her..

To be continue *****

Thank you guys for reading this.. Boring chapter but i wish you guys will still support me. 😊😊😊

Author nim 😊❤️❤️