Chapter 27

Mina's POV ***

I meet bambam in the mall.. For me he is just a friend. I talked to him casually because we knew each other from long time.. But i saw chaeyoung's face is changing.. I know she is angry to me.. But i can't do anything.. He is my friend.. I will explain to her later about our relationship

We go to the hotel i just follow her because she doesn't looks good... When we go inside i just keep the stuff on the table.. And i really don't know what i should do.. Because i saw chaeyoung's face. She looks soo mad..

She look at me.. I saw she took deep breath and released.. Ahh... What should i do. I walk to her.. And hold her wrist.. I bring her to the bed room.. Then i let her to sit on thr bed.

I sit beside her.. I hold her face from my bith hands.

"chaeyoung ah.. Can i explain everything to you?" I ask her.. Her anger was gone now she is crying..

"chaeyoung ah why you crying bebe you don't need to.. Yes he is my ex.. But he will be my ex for forever.. Why you worried and angry"

"im worried.. I never feel like this before.. But today i feel that if i loos you.. Im just worried that you will leave me. And i will be alone. I can't stop thinking that minari. You know that im crazy about you.. You know that i can't stay with your smell.. "she hug me and start crying.. Im just speechless right now..

" chaeyoung ah im not gonna leave you. I just talk to him. We are just friends.. Just friends.. Im only yours. When im with him i never kiss him, i never had feelings for him like the feelings i have for you.. Im just yours chaeyoung ah. Please don't cry.. What you want me to do.. How i will proof that im only yours.. "i said and i look at her

I lean to her  i kiss her forehead, i kiss her swollen eyes, i kiss her nose then her lips i kiss her softly. She  stop crying and start replying to my kiss.. I break th kiss and walk to the door i lock the door.. And walk again back chaeyoung.. I push her then she lay on the bed.. I sit down on her stomach and lean to her.. I started kissing her roughly.. I can hear strong moaning sound from her mouth..

"im not gonna leave you chaeyoung ah.. Never" i said between our kiss.

Then she sit down she hold my weist and i put my hands on her shoulders.. We don't break our kiss.. Its a passionate and hard kiss.. She play my lower lips by sucking it. I released a soft moan and i felt her smile under our kisses.. Wild cub is awake now.

I remove her t-shirt and trow.. She did the same.. We are half necked again.. I touch her waist and i can feel the electricity the moment i connect to her.. She gasped a little and i took the opportunity ti slide in my tongue to her.. She accept it and we began fighting for dominance..

We part a little to catch our breath. We rest our foreheads together.. I open my eyes to see her eyes.. But her eyes are closed.. She is trying to catch her breath..

"Chaeyoung  ah.. Please don't stop me today. I can't handle this anymore" i said and she nodded as yes

"Chaeyoung ah i need words.. I need you to talk "i said

" i will not stop you unni.. Please continue "she said im going to pour my feelings right now.. The monster was now released

I crushed my lips to her again.. Its more dominance. My tongue ask fro entrance she she let it to slide inside. I slowly lay her on bed.. She gasped at the sudden coldness of my hands at her bare back making her ached a little.. I remove her bra without breaking our kiss..

Then i broke the kiss and pinned her her hands above her head.. I smiled while studying her body...

"unni please stop looking" she said