TTBI .07

That one night destroyed my entire life for good. I didn't remember anything when I woke up. I saw the stained bedsheets and burst into another round of tears. I couldn't remember anything,I forgot his name. But, I remembered his tattoo, necklace and godforsaken promise. I came out and almost everything was stolen. Father was dead. He'd killed him.

I cried even more.

I went for a urine test and it said I had been drugged with Rohyphol. We did Dad's burial and his soul rested in peace afterwards. I tried picking up the pieces of my life. When I found out that I had gotten pregnant. The shame came along,pain and abuses. Uncle bosun became my father in my eyes. I graduated from school and gave birth. I named my little princess- Erica. Yinka flew abroad to continue her studies. Lekan bought almost everything in the house whenever he came around. I found a job. And everything started to reform- I thought.

He didn't find me and I didn't care. But, I kept his stupid necklace for my baby girl- Erica. To remember her father was a coward,a thief, a murderer and a rapist. To remember how he'd killed my Dad. She would know her Daddy to be the loving and caring person who died in a car crash on his way to see me deliver in the hospital.

I would never forgive him for what he did. And if I ever saw him again I would attack him on the main road and make sure that a car really did hit him. So, part of my story to Erica would be true.

A/N;

Finally!. I done with the night- phew!
So now the true story has started. Forgive me if the night the thieves broke into her house was a waste of time or was dry. I'm so sorry.

But, give this book a chance. Thanks you lovely people.

# janis_marti

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

News flash! There's going to be a little plot twist in the next chapter. I hope u love it
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

  Even tho dis chapter is not really interesting in my eyes 😅... I mean it's too descriptive... Plzz bear with me I promise d next chapter would be better