TTBI .06

I was beginning to think that it was all a joke. I was sitted on the floor, my back against the wall in a black see through babydoll night dress. My underwear was clearly visible and I could assure myself. That one look and he wouldn't stop staring. He'll see everything.

      I grabbed a pillow from the bed, hugged it tightly against my chest and drew my knees up. An hour had passed and still no one had come in– I wasn't expecting but just curious and troubled. What was going on outside.

     All of a sudden, the door began to unlock. I pleaded the ground to open and swallow me up. He walked through the door some minutes later with his mask on, briefs that fitted him like gloves– The obvious heavy looking bulge and a hand gun. He closed the door, leaned on it and stared back at me. I wanted to tear my eyes away from his but I couldn't. His lean muscular body wouldn't let me, his skin the perfect color of imported chocolate, his chest wide and broad chest with runs of hair leading to— The unsay-able. Yet, it arched with muscles. His waist was narrow giving way to perfectly muscular thighs, powerful longed muscled legs and arched feet's.

Someone wake me up from this fantasy.

   My cheeks heated as sweat broke lose from my forehead. Despite, the perfectly working a/c. I closed my eyes.

" Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Me!" I ordered.

   My eyes popped right open when I didn't get a response. Now, he was sitted on the armchair directly facing me at the other end of the wall.

     I grunted covering my breasts with the pillow.

" I don't have any intentions of coming to you– he said smugly; examining his gun– you're meant to come to me." He said humming to himself.

   He seemed calmer but it was obvious he was still angry.

" You're mistaken. I also replied smugly. I would never."

" Really?. He turned over still staring at me. Ok,then. I'll just make you." He said and shurreged. The little pride in his voice didn't go unnoticed and so did the same tattoo every single one of them had on the upper side of his chest.

    I cleared my throat and looked over to the floor. Something was fishy. The night couldn't just go down like that. Why did he suddenly calm down? Where did he go to? Why wasn't he here earlier? Why did he talk like he didn't care when I could feel the heat in his voice?

" What are you thinking about?" He asked nonchalantly still peering at me.

    I shook my head not looking at him.

" You may as well tell me. We're going to be in here for a very long time." He confessed.

    I looked disgustedly at him. " Are you going to shoot me with that gun?– I snapped you may as well tell me. We're going to be in here for a very long time."  I spat like a snake.

   He was still peering at me. Then, he stood from the chair and walked over to where I sat. There was this feeling of anger hovering over his head. My heart was pounding. He crounched really low in front of me and raised my chin to his face with the edge of his gun. He stared me in the eye. I hated looking people straight in the eye– he liked that for some unknown reason I didn't understand— it was creepy and intimidating.