Chapter Thirteen - Wait? What?

-CH 13- Wait what?

Klaus’ P.O.V

        “What? He got locked up in Azkaban again? We need him to access their world. We will go and get him out again same plan. It’s easy enough but he better not get away from me this time too bad I can’t compel him,” I yelled, irritated. We then went and got Malfoy out of the wizard prison and now he was with us.
        “This is the second time we get you out of that prison if you make me do it a third time, I will kill you and anyone you have ever loved! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?” I yelled at the blond man in front of me and he yelped like a little child being scolded.
        “U-Understood," he said stuttering, unable to speak properly. The next day he would take me to the wizard village called Hogsmeade but after that it was up to me to do the rest because I can’t take an escaped prisoner around with me.
Draco’s P.O.V
Hermione and I are alone today. My thoughts are making me feel like a child who got their wish come true. I am going out with Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of our age, and the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I hope I don’t mess it up like everything else I have messed up. But I have to keep in mind she is with Ron and we have finally come on good terms I don’t think it would be a good idea to walk in and steal his girl. Lost in thoughts about her it was already nine in the morning and we would leave at half past ten. I got up and went to the shower; I took a quick bath and headed to my closet. I picked out a silver shirt with some black pants. I did not feel like putting my hair back today so I just combed my hair and dried it. It was already ten in the morning so I went to breakfast and then we met up with Hermione and left for Hogsmeade. I told her almost everything and she was a great listener and I loved it.
“Why won’t you tell Harry about this? He's been through almost the same things as you have but from a different perspective.”
        “Why, why is it when there's any trouble you go running to Potter?”
        “I did not mean to offend yo-”
        “NO YOU ONLY MEANT TO MAKE ME FEEL LESS THAT HIM, THAN HARRY,” I yelled and walked away.
I heard her sobbing and running back to the castle. I was hurt with what I did but what she said hurt me more. Harry has always been seen as the hero and I have been seen as the death eater. I walked a bit more around Hogsmeade then made my way back to the castle. I was sad and I had messed up again. I walked to the corridor where I used to sit on one of the windows back in sixth grade. To my surprise when I walk to my window I see a brunette looking outside from it I walked closer and it was Hermione.
        “Hermione I--”
        “Draco I--”
        “Go on," she said
           “I’m sorry I yelled at you I was just-”
        “I know you have always been looked down at and he has been looked up at. I know how you feel I have felt like you my whole life. The way you looked at me as less because I was muggle born. It hurt me and I would cry. It meant something to me no matter how cruel you were to me. I was always determined to prove myself,” she said and I moved closer and even closer till we had almost no space between us. We were both at our most vulnerable. I closed the gap between us as our lips touched. I had a warming sensation. I felt her shiver as our lips moved in sync. I pushed her against the wall not daring to move my lips away scared she would run from me. She didn't, she kept kissing back and it was a great feeling warming my body and making me feel alive. We needed to separate to take a breath I wished we could stay like that forever. She looked at me and started crying she stared into my eyes. Then she hugged me, which was what I least expected.
        “Th-this is w-wrong R-Ron I-I can’t do t-this to him.” She said in between sobs and pulled away from the hug.
        “S-sorry.” Was that all I could utter at that moment? She hugged me tight again and buried her face in my chest. After about five seconds I finally managed to wrap my arms around her. And I buried my chin in her head and started sobbing.
        “H-Hermione, I need to tell you something that is really hard for me to keep in. So I’ll just say it as quick as I can. I think I love you Hermione, I think I love you very much.” I said and pulled away. She didn’t say anything. There was some awkward silence between us before Hermione broke it off.
        “Draco, I think I love you too but I can’t take a step without being sure.” She said and rubbed my hand. I couldn’t talk. We walked back to our dorms where I was to meet Bonnie who I hadn’t seen all day. I walked in and she had fallen asleep on the couch. I carried her to bed and as I put her down she woke up and looked at me she looked so cute. Why am I thinking this though I am torn right now between her and Hermione aren’t I? I don’t like this at all. This feeling I get. And I don’t know which one I love which one I don’t love. Hermione I have felt like this all summer or for half of my life I guess, the blood purity had brain washed me but I have found myself worried about her. And then there is Bonnie the first girl who I felt this close to as a friend. When I was done thinking I realized that I was staring at her for about a minute and then I recovered.
        “Why were you on the couch?” I asked.
       “I was waiting for you. There is something important I must discuss with you. Two important things to be honest.” She said

        “Okay?” I said a little worried.
        “So first I wanted to go talk to professor McGonagall and tell her I want to give up head girl seeing Hermione deserves it way more and I’m not the best head girl also considering it’s my first year and I have not been a prefect before. What do you think?”
        “Well uh umm I don’t really know what to say I’ll miss u here but do what you are comfortable with we will see each other outside and we will go on Hogsmeade trips together.” I was happy that Hermione would move in and sad that Bonnie would move out. It was a win-lose situation. “What was the other thing you wanted to say?” I asked
        “Um so I told you about Klaus.. He is not in Mystic Falls any more and he is in London this all has happened in the time your father has escaped and I can’t help but feel it is related somehow. Elena, my bestie, also told me that he is after me! He needs a Bennett witch and I don’t know what I should do. And I did not know who else to go to for help.” This was great there was one person who looked up to me before Harry but it was also bad because I had no idea what to do.
        “Umm we will think of something but now we both need rest. Good night Bonnie.”
        “Night” she said in almost a whisper before I made my way to my bedroom. I spent all night thinking of what bonnie should do. The next morning I woke up early and went to the library for information. I saw Hermione there and I didn’t dare go up to her after last night I went to a corner and sat there reading, sometimes looking over at her reading too and she seemed to be in another world. After two hours of reading at last I came up with an Idea.

NEW BOOK COVER COMMING RIGHT UP 
AND ILL ADD DRAMIONE IN THE TITLE SINCE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO IT ALTHOUGH UN INTENDED BUT IT WILL STILL BE A HP/TVD CROSSOVER