Chapter Six - Slythindor?

-CH 6- Slythindor?

*December 10rd**SATURDAY*

Draco's P.O.V

Harry's lot and mine are starting to be friends and Hermione doesn't get called names because of her blood status Pansy and Ron were the only ones who made it difficult for us to be friends. We had put the past behind us we all decided to go to Hogsmeade together because next weekend was our last before Christmas. We went to the three broomsticks and sat on a big table for 10 people to sit. Pansy was sitting between Theo and Blaise, Ginny next to Theo and Harry next to Ginny then Ron and Hermione and next to her was Bonnie and then I sat next to bonnie Luna on my other side next to Neville who completed the circle.

"I will get the butter beers," I said and looked over at everyone.

I went to get the butter beers for everyone and we talked about the past years everyone was talking and laughing except Ron and Pansy who were being childish.

"Hermione do you want to come, I'm going back to Hogwarts," Ron burst out.

"NO, Ronald I am actually having fun!" She said matter-of-factly.

"Alright! Bye," he said and went back soon after that pansy departed too.

"I want to go to Diagon Alley to Flourish and Blots. Does anyone want to come?" Hermione said.

"Yeh I am going there too. Bonnie do you want to come too?" I said.

"No thanks Draco. I'm in no need for books now," She said, smirking at me for no reason at all.

"Alright see you guys later!" Hermione and I said at the same time and waved at the others.

"Flourish and Blotts it is then?" I asked and she only nodded

"Alright Mal-Draco! You go browse your books and I browse mine and we will meet each other by the counter. 30 minutes?"

"Deal!" I said and we went separately. We each got a lot of books and in 30 minutes went to the counter.

"Miss Granger, Mister Malfoy!" The counter lady said with a smile.

"Hello good afternoon!" We said in unison.

We paid for our books and Hermione suggested we get some parchment since she finishes a roll on each essay and she needed a roll for her potions essay that was due Monday. We bought parchment ink a new quill and a lot of other stuff we also got some ingredients for upcoming potions and a new brass cauldron size 2 in the cauldron shop. We stopped by the quiddtich supply store because of me and found Harry there. He had everyone else with him and we finished our day all together. We went to the new restaurant that had opened in Hogsmeade called 'the Firebolt Seeker' I figured it had something to do with harry as he defeated the darkest wizard of all time. It was themed as a quiddtich pitch and had paintings of golden snitches all around. We ate our meal because it was too late to get back before the Hogwarts feast dinner. After that we went back to Hogwarts and went straight to our dorms. Bonnie and I walked all the way together and soon reached the Dumbledore portrait.

"Hocrux Hunters," I said and let Bonnie in before I followed her I went to my room and started reading a book. A while later Bonnie came into my room and said its time for patrolling.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Draco and I made our way out of the portrait hole and started walking around the seventh floor

"Do you always read that many books?" I asked him.

"I used to read less but I have been like this since my sixth year because a lot of pressure was on me."