Chapter Eleven - Did You Say He's Back / Klaus' Plan

SOOOOO SOORRRYYY TO POST LATER THAN PROMISED A FAMILY RELATED THING CAME UP BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDNESS OF POSTING LATE I DECIDED TO POST TWO CHAPTERS

-CH 11- ‌Did You Say He’s Back? / Klaus’ Plan (meanwhile)

Draco’s P.O.V

                “Mail’s here” I heard Weasly yell enough for the hall to hear. Our new owl, Pedclaw, threw an envelope at me and I saw it was from my dad. I looked at the letter confused, they can’t send letters from Azkaban.

Draco you will go home at once.

That was all that the letter said. Only for me to go home? I was definitely scared because I knew he wouldn’t be permitted to write to me locked up in Azkaban. I spent all of Slughorn’s class and Russo’s class even McGonagall’s class thinking about the sudden letter. In History class my dark mark burned a bit and Hermione shot me a curious look telling Harry something and then he looked at me too. It was only a minute later when Harry reached to his scar and winched in pain and seconds later when Hermione reached for her scar that read ‘mud blood’ that my aunt had carved into her skin in front of me and I didn’t stop her. I saw the two of them talking but I couldn’t really read their lips although I did make out the words ‘Draco’ and ‘Dark mark’. When the lesson finished I tried to avoid the two but they came running after me and cornered me in the hallway. Both had their wands pointed at me and I was scared. I wouldn’t admit of course but I was.

                “We thought you were our friend Malfoy.” Hermione said clearly tears forming in her eyes. I didn’t know she cared so much.

                “Look Herm-“ I said but she yelled at me pressing her wand deep into the left of my chest.

                “Don’t you dare say my name Malfoy.” She said and I was fighting to not let my tears of both fear and sadness.

                “I am your friend I can explain.” I said and they lowered their wand still ready for any sudden movements. I told them from the moment I got the letter till the moment all of our scars/dark marks burned and they believed me. We were the only people knowing danger was coming and the day was over in what felt like years. That evening I went back to our dormitory and lay on what was supposed to be the love seat rather than sit on the arm chairs staring at the ceiling of the common room when suddenly Bonnie burst into the room with a cheerful expression that changed when she saw me in my condition.

Bonnie’s P.O.V

                “Draco? What is the problem love?” I let the word slip through my lip and regretted it as soon as I finished the sentence. I knew he had something going on for Hermione I wouldn’t want to get in between their relationship.

                “Well—” He started off then to my surprise he said “Wait? Love?”

                “Umm uh well- ehm Dra-” I struggled to say any word

                “Never mind. I probably heard it wrong.” He said clearly just trying to lessen the awkwardness.

                “So what happened?” I asked again. And he told me everything from when the letters arrived till he told Harry and Hermione about everything.

                “So are you going to go? Home I mean.” I asked.

                “I don’t know I will ask Harry. I may not even have a choice” He said clearly worried.