Chapter Five - Teaching a Know-it-all

-CH 5- Teaching a Know-It-All

*ONE WEEK LATER**SATURDAY*

Draco's P.O.V

"Good morning Bonnie! Granger!" I said. 'What the bloody hell is she doing here so early?' I thought.

"Mornin Draco!" Bonnie said.

"Malfoy!" Granger greeted not so cheerfully.

"What an unpleasant surprise!" I said trying to annoy her. She ignored me

"Hey Bonnie can you check the time for me please!" I said looking for my book on the shelf

"It's already 9:00AM," she replied.

"I'm going to Hogsmeade today with some friends, care to join me?" I told Bonnie.

"Yeh, sure I'll come," she said with a smile

"Granger! Want to come along?" I asked trying to be 'polite'

"No thank you Malfoy I'm going with Ron, Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna," she replied

"OF COURSE! Potter's minions" I said getting back to my old self so she just ignored me again.

"Be ready by 10:00AM Bonnie we will be leaving" I said and went back to my room.

Hermione's P.O.V

"That was weird!" I told Bonnie looking confused

"He had a nightmare last night" She started and told me about it.

"Bella? Bellatrix?" I asked and I knew it was me when she said he did not say who it was.

"Yes! You know her?" She asked

"Well yes she died in the war last year! Horrible person she was" I explained and changed the topic "I better get going you should get ready to go out and I'm doing the same" I said with a smile and got up from my seat and left the heads dorm.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I went to my room to pick something to wear. I put on some black skin tight jeans and a red shirt with a long sleeved black short leather jacket on top. I put on some light make up and put my hair into a high ponytail. Some silver heels and silver purse and I were ready to go. I walked out of my room and sat on the gold armchair in our common room and soon after Draco came out looking handsome as usual.

"Don't you look dashing?" I said with a smile

"You're not so bad yourself" He said with a half-smile.

It was my first time out of Hogwarts in the wizarding world and first time I met Draco's friends. They were not too bad but they hated the fact that I was the muggle-born's friend but I just ignored them.

"Let's go to the three broomsticks" Pansy said

"Yeh we will have some butter beer" Draco said

We made our way into the three broomsticks and I saw Hermione and the others sitting in a corner I smiled and waved at them and they all smiled back. All except Ron. We drank our butter beers and later we went to 'Honey dukes' to get some sweets and they were delicious. After that we went to diagon alley. Draco wanted to go book shopping so we separated our ways since I wanted books too but the others didn't. 'Flourish & Blots' was the book shops name and we went in there.

"What type of books do you like?" He asked me.

"Well I wanted to read some history and something about how the wizarding world sees the muggles. Can you help?" I said