Chapter Nine - Christmas

-CH 9- Christmas

‌Harry’s P.O.V

                We were singing Christmas carols at the Weasley’s on Christmas Eve. Suddenly Hermione aparetted into the living room and sat next to Ron. She missed dinner but she was in time for desert. I walked out to the balcony and signaled to Ginny to come with me. The balcony was filled with red rose pedals and candles and suddenly mistletoe appeared. We kissed passionately for about 30 seconds and I pulled away to kiss her forehead.

                “I love you Gin!” I said pecking her lips one more time.

                “I love you too!” she said and placed her head on my chest.

Hermione’s P.O.V

                Everyone was singing Christmas carols at the Weasley’s on Christmas Eve. Suddenly I aparetted into the living room and sat next to Ron. I missed dinner but I was in time for desert. I leaned in to kiss Ron after Harry, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley left the room but before I could he made me stop and helped me stand up he lead me to the front door. We were walking and walking in the snow and soon reached a circular green spot with magical freshly moaned grass and surrounded by candles on the outside of the circular border all white snow was visible and inside it we could see some silver and red roses.

                “It’s not much but I...”  He said as I interrupted him kissing his lips. Tears ran down my cheek and a single tear dropped on his.

Ron’s P.O.V

                I took Hermione to the place I set up for her after she owled me the day before saying she was coming for Christmas too. She kissed me and I kissed back and I felt my cheek get wet as I pulled away to see Hermione crying. I kissed her softly on the cheek and wiped her tears away.

                “You did all this fo-for me?” She said in her sweet voice.

                “You are worth more but this is all I had.” I answered.

                I grabbed a Nimbus 2004 because I had not afforded a Volvex 720.i mounted it and she hopped on behind me she held on to my waist tightly as we went back to the burrow.

                “I don’t like flying!” She yelled before we got there and she almost slipped so I carried her bridal style to the living room.

Ginny’s P.O.V

                We were coming back inside and found Ron carrying Hermione back into the house and put her on his lap and kissed her.

                “Snog away!” I teased letting out a giggle.

                “OH shut up Ginny! Like you and harry are so much better.” She snapped back.

                Ron made an annoyed face at me but then started laughing. It was time for bed so the boys went to their room and we went to ours. We told each other about today and I was wondering just when Ron got so romantic.

Draco’s P.O.V

                Christmas was horrible this year. No family or friends over only being sad about father. I was silent all night as I looked over to mother who had puffy eyes. Mom and I were home alone and I just practiced charms as I was old enough to use magic outside school. I couldn’t stop thinking about the Gryffindors and how they had such a big heart but most I was thinking about Hermione and Bonnie. I couldn’t write to Hermione but I decided to write a letter to Bonnie.

Dear Bonnie,

I miss studying my lessons with you.

I have had a horrible Christmas this year and hope yours has been different from mine.

It’s really lonely here.

I thought I would give you this present on Christmas day since the other one was early.

Here is a silver charm bracelet that I made myself out of silvers I have collected.

Sorry it’s not much but I was too late for shopping.

I called my owl and sent the letter with the bracelet to Mystic Falls and gave the owl some owl treats.

Bonnie’s P.O.V

                Draco popped in my brain at the most random times ever and I thought it wasn’t fair to Jer. I ended everything with Jeremy and we were still cool friends. I had told everything to Elena and Caroline over and over in excitement and it was getting a bit old. Christmas day was a total bore until an owl tapped on my window I ran to the owl and got the letter and it was from Draco. I read it and smiled at it was adorable and the bracelet was too cute. I put the bracelet on and saved the letter. I found a pencil and tried to write on the piece of parchment I got from my trunk but the writings kept fading away unlike the owl’s noise. I found a quill and ink in my trunk as well so as soon as I touched the quill the owl was quiet and I wrote the letter back.

Dear Draco,

I am happy you wrote too me.

I am having a pretty boring Christmas myself.

I will go back to Hogwarts on New Year’s Eve.

See you after the holidays.

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
B.B.

                I searched for some owl treat so I could send it and I had just enough for this letter. I had no gifts so I just packed three Grimwars one for each of my close friends and ‘Forbidden Love Tales’ for Draco. They had important spells but needed loads of practice I got one about the sunlight rings and vampire related spells for ‘Mione. One with fire related spells for Ron after I heard about the accident. Last one with spells that can help you keep contact to the other side. It soon was time to leave I was at king cross at the Hogwarts express. All empty train I sat in a compartment making myself busy on my phone till I got there. I skipped dinner and went straight to my dorm and to Draco’s room. I put his gift down and wrote a note next to it. I did the same for the others gifts but Dean had the boys’ gifts be put since I couldn’t be let in the boys’ dorm. It was quite a lonely time till everyone got back.

AN:

Dedicated to sydneemessy11 for being my first comment I love you.. After Chapter 11 ill be gone for a while  cause of exams and shit <3