Chapter Fifteen - The Rise of the Wizarding World

-CH 15- The Rise of the Wizarding World

Hermione’s P.O.V

         Draco came running towards the Gryffindor table and stopped by Bonnie, panting heavily. It was apparent that he had ran from the seventh floor all the way to the great hall.

         “Bonnie, Bonnie, it’s him. Klaus has freed my dad and my dad has nothing to lose and that’s the type of people we need to fear.” Draco said. “What’s the plan?” he asked, looking at us now.

        “We already have the DA started and now we have the Slytherins as well,” Harry said.

        “I can owl my father to have the order informed. Of course they need more people with so many gone,” said Ron sadly

        “Maybe if there is an attack on the school threatened we should inform professor McGonagall too.” I said

        “I’ll talk to my friends in Mystic Falls see if they know anything.” Said Bonnie.

         “How about a double agent?” Said Draco.

         “Yeah, as long as you are sure as hell you can do it because that means pretending your one of them. You will have to act like Snape did, I would have never thought he was on our side the way he treated us. Soon we need to break a fake fight and separate Slytherin from the DA but Draco you have to train the Slytherins.” Said Harry.

        “Yeah I’ll do it but who trains me it’s not like I have learnt defensive spells with you-know-who?” said Draco.

         “I am going to leave being head girl I have talked to Professor McGonagall early this morning and Hermione is going to be new head girl and since the heads dorm has complete privacy then Hermione can train Draco,” said Bonnie.

        “So it’s all sorted then?” asked Ron.

        “Yeah I guess it is,” said Harry, “do you approve of the plan Draco?”

        “You are asking MY opinion? Um- Yeah it’s great!” He said to Harry.

        “Always the tone of surprise.” Ron and I said in unison and started laughing.

Normal P.O.V

        That day Hermione warned professor McGonagall and went to the library while Ron and Bonnie went to the owlry to send letters. Bonnie asked for all her spell books at home Harry had another meeting with the rest of the DA and the Slytherins all agreed it was better like this since they liked being taught by Draco. Draco took the invisibility cloak and used the floo network to go home before professor McGonagall found out to tell his mom and she took it well she said she would like to be in the order but a double agent since she can’t escape Lucius. She also suggested Draco not to have a ‘fight’ and offer his father to be double agent for his side. He waited for the ‘fight’ to tell his father that he would join him to overpower the school. McGonagall announced Hermione head prefect and Draco and Hermione talked about the suggestion and thought it would be best to discuss that with the whole group. All of Hermione’s things were taken to the heads dorm and Bonnie’s to Gryffindor tower. They called the group to talk things over and they would meet in the heads dorm the next day after classes.

Draco’s P.O.V

         I was sitting in potions wishing I could have a day with Snape to ask him how it’s like to be a double agent. I wished more than anything that I would have a chance to speak with him and I also couldn’t wait till the end of the day to see what will happen but it felt like time had frozen today I checked my watch and it was 10:20 and for what felt like half an hour later I checked my watch and it was 10:25. There were several hours left till the end of the day and I couldn’t wait.

        “Psst. Draco.” Called Hermione’s sweet voice in a whisper. “Draco?"

        “Yes?” I replied. “What about liquid luck?” She said.

        “Yeah what about it?” I asked ever so stupidly.

         “GOD DON’T YOU GET IT YOU CAN DRINK LIQUID LUCK BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR FATHER.” She whispered but a bit louder.

        “Ms. Granger, Mr. Malfoy, do you have anything to share with the class?” Said Slughorn and I saw Hermione flash red and I sat silently like a first year being yelled at by a teacher. “Well then let’s carry on.”

        After Slughorn yelled at us it was as if time had gone to fast forward instead of being frozen a while later potions was finally over and harry hurried toward Hermione and I.

        “Guys I just realized…” he trailed off, “to be a double agent you need to be good at occlumency. You need to master it because Voldemort knew legilimency and I can bet you anything if your father is gathering death eaters then he too will be trying to master legilimency. We need help because I don’t think any of us are good at this.”

        “My mother can help! She lied to you-know-who about you being dead… remember!” I told him

        “Yes! Yes! How did I forget about that so we have that sorted as well?” Harry said.

        “I don’t have a good feeling about this our plan seems so flawless,” said Hermione.

        “That’s a good thing isn’t it?” said Ron

        “Will you stay in this classroom forever?” asked Slughorn and we ran off then.

         We all had a free class and Hermione and I went to professor McGonagall to talk to her about the occlumency she said something among the lines of ‘so proud of the way you youngsters think about loop holes all the time’ and agreed to let me talk to my mother through the fire in her office she said she will help me and we went on with the rest of the day we were having 2 DA meetings a week with Slytherins still in it and I was getting my training daily. A week later Bonnie’s spell books arrived and it was becoming even harder now to find free time with Hermione she was either in class in the library in DA meetings or being trained by Bonnie. When we were in our dorm she would be either reading or doing homework and during weekends she would never give it a rest. Now that Hogsmeade trips were not permitted weekly any more, we were waiting for Hogsmeade weekend and it finally came. The Hogsmeade weekend was in 3 weeks’ time and I was ready to take a rest.

Hermione’s P.O.V

I was going to talk to Ron today about us. I didn’t think we were as strong as we were and I wanted to break up. Ginny and Harry knew about this and I was very nervous to have to let Ron know as well. I didn’t want our relationship to have a bitter ending so I decided to do this before it’s too late. I didn’t even know when it was too late.

 A/N

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AND SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY NEXT LATE UPDATE