Chapter Two - Bonnie's Arrival

-CH 2- Bonnie’s Arrival

Bonnie’s P.O.V

                 I ran to where Gramps used to live to pack a few essential things. When I was making my way out I saw a giant of a man standing in front of the door way, ready to knock.

                “Ma-May I h-help you?” I said trying to sound brave but failing.

                “NO, NO I AM HERE TO HELP YOU! YOU BONNIE BENNETT, AYEE,” the giant said.

                “Yes, and you are?” I asked

                “Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts,” he said, “Here is your shopping list! No place better for shopping than Diagon Alley. I happen to have some floo powder on me- is there a fire place here?”

                 I was confused. What is Diagon Alley? What is floo powder? For some reason though, I trusted this man so lead him the fire place.

                “This is what we call floo powder. We take a hand full of it and say ‘Diagon Alley’ and release the floo into the fire place. It’s important to say the words very very clearly so repeat it after me- Diagon Alley,” he said seriously.

                “Diagon Alley!” I repeated in confusion.

                “Good, now do as I do,” he said walking into the fire place, “Diagon Alley.” He released the floo powder, leaving the rest of the bag for me to use.

                I did the same and found myself next to a sign saying ‘Diagon Alley’, a meter or so ahead was Hagrid. We went to a white gigantic building that said Gringotts. We walked in and goblins were doing paperwork, or so it seemed at least.

Hagrid stood in front of one and said, “Ms. Bonnie Bennett wishes to make a withdrawal.”

“I see. And does Ms. Bonnie Bennett have her keys?” he asked.

Hagrid reached to his pocket and gave a giant golden key to the goblin and he took us to what seemed like a roller coaster and stopped at a room with the number 543 in large, printed text.

“Vault number 543,” the goblin yelled, “key please!” He opened the door and a massive amount of gold appeared.

“These are remains of your great ancestor Emily Bennett who was banned from the grounds years ago after saving some vampires who were a threat to the wizarding world,” he explained, “This vault contains 500 Galleons.”

“Let’s get you a Hogwarts uniform first,” Hagrid said

“A- a uniform?” I said with a frown

Hagrid lead me to a shop filled with robes and such and we got a set of Hogwarts uniforms and then we went to the cauldron shop and then to the ingredients store and finally we got our Hogwarts books.

                “This says if I desire to, I can bring an owl, a cat, or a toad. I always wanted a cat,” I said

                “I was actually going to bring you an owl as a surprise but let’s go get you a cat of your own choice.”

                I bought a white fluffy cat and it seemed to enjoy my company from the beginning, not like most pets who had to get used to you

                “May I name it? I love all sorts of pets!” Hagrid said

                “Please do!” I said with a smile

                “Flurry! Flurry because he has puffy white fur,” He said

                “I love it! Flurry.”

                “Now all I need is… a wand! How come I have been able to perform magic without one this many years?”

                “That's called wand less magic. It’s strong but not like wand magic. The type you know of always has a loop hole and at times it’s considered dark magic,” he explained.

                “Let’s go to Olivander’s to get you a wand although the rightful owner of the store passed a while ago the store has been taken over by another wand reader,” he explained further.

                We walked in and I got to try a few wands until one worked. The person who sold me the wand told me that the wand had chosen me but I didn’t quite understand the statement

                We made our way out of Diagon Ally but I had no place to stay in London so he took me to a house that seemed to be empty for over two and a half years.

                “This is where the last boy I got to Hogwarts lived. He too was clueless as you are now. It was about seven or eight years ago. The owners moved out 2 years ago or such but it's been empty ever since,” he told me. He seemed to blurt out a lot of unnecessary information.

                “Why is there a bed in the cupboard?” I asked and he explained everything until the war that had went on 3 months ago and how a boy wizard named Harry Potter saved the day.

                I slept in the tiny bed in the cupboard and Hagrid stayed awake chanting Latin words that sounded like spells yet sounded nothing like what I had learnt since gramps told me I was a witch. The next day I woke up and had breakfast and Hagrid and I made our way to King Cross train station when suddenly...

                “Blimey- is that the time! I’m going to leave. Stick to your ticket Bonnie it’s very important!”

                “But HAGRID this is platform nine and three quarters. There is no such thing, is there?” However, just as I looked up, he had just disappeared.

                I made my way up and down left and right in King Cross until I finally found platform 9 and I thought it would be somewhere near there. However, all I found was platform 9 and 10. Then something unusual happened

NOTE:

Sorry if any bold or italic is needed I'm on my phone and also most credit of this chapter to the wonderful J.K. Rowling I couldn't think of anything so i used the Harry Potter Movies idea sorry its one day late too my exam scedual is crazy and promise it will be way better from now on.. NOW I POSTED THE EDITED CHAPTER YEY