Chapter Ten - Back To Hogwarts/ Mystic Falls

-CH 10- Back to Hogwarts / Mystic Falls (meanwhile)

Draco’s P.O.V

                Today we are going back to Hogwarts and I am nervous. I don’t know if what happened before the winder break will stay the same. What I did know for sure was that I was going to see my closest friend today. Bonnie. We did not know each other for too long but she has been there for me whenever I needed someone there with me. I smiled at the thought of Bonnie.

                “Are you day dreaming mate?” said a voice too familiar and as I turned around I saw Blaise smirking at me like I was being insipid.

                “Hmm? What?” I said as I did not know what he said when I heard him.

                “Nothing lets go on the train, Pansy and the others are waiting for us” he said.

                “Okay” I said with a half-smile and we made our way into the Slytherin section. My eyes caught a glance of the brown hair next to the ginger and I looked towards Weasley and Hermione. I frown within and kept a half smile while walking towards my Slytherin friends.

                “Oh look if it isn’t the blood traitor himself” squealed Pansy.

                “Shut it Parkinson” I snapped losing the smile.

                “On last name basis are we?” she said but I just ignored her comments and thought about Bonnie. She always brought a smile to my face.

                Pansy would not stop commenting and it pissed me off so I went to the head prefects section and lay down on the seat and stared at the empty seat in front of me and soon I drifted into unconsciousness and let the darkness take over. I woke up when I heard the train stop so I rushed into my robes and got off the train and walked to the Great Hall the feast passed and I looked over the Gryffindor table. Not seeing Bonnie had me worried so as soon as it was finished I rushed to our room in the seventh floor. Without knocking I went to Bonnie’s room and when I saw her sleeping I quietly came out of her room and walked over to mine. I got changed and walked to my closet where I left my books and went to the silver arm chair that I always sat on I sat down and looked at the books and saw the title ‘Romeo and Juliet” I looked at it confused and put it down and grabbed another book to read. I never had liked muggle books. A few minutes past ten I saw Bonnie walk out of her room and as she saw me she ran towards me with a smile. I quickly got up and looked at her but before I could clearly see her face she ran into my arms and put her arms around my neck and a feeling ran throughout my body. A feeling I was unfamiliar with.

                “Welcome back.” She said with a smile and I nodded a thank you but with her around everything felt safe everything was perfect. “Can you help me with the DADA essay? I am not so good at DADA.” She asked.

                “Sure lets go to the library” I said but when I looked at the time it was late “When is it due?” I asked.

                “Wednesday.” She replied

                “I will help you with it tomorrow now we have to do our rounds in less than an hour” I explained and grabbed my books to put them back in my closet. I walked out of my room and went back to the silver arm chair in front of Bonnie.

                “You missed dinner. Are you hungry?” I asked and she just nodded. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed her some food and when I got back was when Honey the elf got back too and Bonnie ate the food while we talked. Soon after it was already eleven O’clock we did our rounds and the rest of the week passed by only doing class and then rounds nothing happened and I did not like it. I liked the eventful years before I mean if I wasn’t a death eater it might have been fun. The trio went through much adventure.

(Meanwhile in Mystic Falls)

Klaus’ P.O.V

          “So Caroline where has Bonnie been I haven’t seen that dear witch friend of yours in a while?” I asked while putting my shirt back on.

                “Are you with me because you need Bonnie for some evil plan? Is that what it is?” she yelled in her ‘oh so dramatic’ tone that I loved

                “Calm down luv, you know that’s not it” I teased running my fingers up and down her arm.

                “Get your filthy hands off me. I’m no tool to be used for your evil plans” She said rushing to put her clothes back on and made her way to the door.

                “Come back Caroline I didn’t mean anything bad I promise” I ran after her. It took a while to get her out of the hands of my first and least favorite hybrid I couldn’t lose her. “Luv I promise I didn’t mean it like that yes I need her for a plan no I will not give you up for a plan. That small part of me still human is there because you made me feel love and happiness and I w—” and before I finished explaining her lips were once again pressed against mine. In our own little world we were together but she could never tell her friends about me. I once promised to leave and never come back but I couldn’t. Caroline was mad but she got over it. I was back for the witch not for Caroline but I did fancy her. I did care about her. Weeks went by and Caroline was more and more upset with not seeing the Bennett Witch around all the time. Soon enough she was on my side and we would go out of our ways to get her back to Mystic Falls. That’s what I loved about Caroline she would bring her best friend back from some witch school just because she did not like her absence.

AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ 

1. So clear enough there are not that many people reading this so if you have a friend that might like this please thell them. 
2. Also, sorry for not updating im just feeling like its a big fail and im being extra dramatic about it emotionally. 
3. Sorry its not a long enough chapter.
4. Thanks for reading it if you do and i love the few who do read this even if i dont know you it means alot.
5. So right now im on chapter 14 and on writing block again so just puttin that out there.
6. Thanks if you will help me with more readers and if not then still thanks for reading. 
7. First comment on this chapter will have chapter 11 dedicated to them <3