Chapter 38: Release Them

(A/N: Little rant moment here, just skip down to the story then... okay, so on wednesday (11/28/12), my mom decided to set up a conference with my Algebra teacher, ugh she's...just UGH! I hate math, just blehhh. Anyways, I was sitting in a desk, listening to them speak, my mom got a little crappy with my teacher, which made me a little scared, but my teacher only back fired back...was it bad that I was cheering in my head? Yes? Okay. So now after all of their discussions...I have to stay after school every Thursday to get help from her...boo! That's the day the detention kids have to be in there, yeah maybe other kids are in there for help too, but I don't...know them. Okay, I'm just pretty upset about all of this, sorry I wasted your time with this small...maybe rant kind of thing, it's gay, I know. I apologize again.)

Chapter 38 :D

-------------------------------

Skyler's POV

Why me? Why us? Why has all of this happened? Why couldn't I have called the police in the first place? I mean I was close enough to 18, it makes sense.

I lowered my head when whoever was coming down.

"Sluts." My mother muttered, I slowly lifted my head up, giving her a long, hard glare.

"Yeah, 'cause dad really loves you if he's banging my best friend." I managed to not stutter and to hold my stare, coldly.

My mother rushed over to me, striking her hand across my cheek, a burning feeling rised in my cheek.

"You never speak to me like that again! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" My mother raised her voice, gripping the hem of my shirt.

I slowly closed my eyes, taking a breath before I kicked her down.

"Di-did you...you?" Mazzie crawled out of the room, clutching her stomach in pain, but fighting to make her way over here.

"I...did." I felt my breathing picking up again, I was going into panic mode, I don't know how to handle things much anymore, everything is getting out of place, everything is becoming a problem, and I'm mostly causing it...

"You're okay...you're okay." Mazzie grabbed my face, telling me all of these things, all I kept doing was shaking my head.

"I'll find the key." Mazelynn let go of me, opening drawers quietly.

"Mazzie...Mazzie." I whispered.

"What?" She walked into my view now.

"Hide her...tie her up...get her away..." I begged, squirming around in the chains.

"Got it!" Mazzie nodded, finding some duct tape, slapping it over her mouth, then tying thick rope around my mother's body. This may sound weird...but no one has ever gotten out of her knots...and she won't tell me how she learned this or how she knows to tie people up so well, it still gets me curious all of the time.

We could hear slamming up on the upper floor.

"Maze-Mazelynn." I stumbled, getting frightened that she'll get caught.

"I know." Mazelynn nodded, pushing my mother through a closet door, covering her in several towels and clothes, where did those come from?

Loud crashes were getting more and more rapid, what is going on?!

"I'm getting you out of here, babe, we're getting out of here, you listen to me, okay?" Mazzie said, her shaky hands going through different cabinets.

I let two tears drip off of my face, I'm not...okay, we're not going to be okay, we're going to be dead soon, if he finds out...what we've done, he'll kill us, he WILL literally kill us...even if it's just with his bare hands.