Chapter 45: Over Again

(A/N: I'm about to start a new semester which means new classes...yay. Secretly booing over here... anyways, where is summer? I think summer is hiding, stupid winter...)

Chapter 45 :D (Woah, already? C'mon, you're lying to me.)

--------------------------------

Skyler's POV

I breathed a couple of times before knocking on Mazelynn and Niall's hotel door, luckily she texted me their room number. Niall had opened the door almost instantly, it shocked me.

"Hi Skyler." He opened the door up more, letting me in.

"Hi...Nialler." I tried not to sound so..upset or whatever my voice was turning out as.

"SKYLERRR!" Aiden ran towards me with open arms.

"Wha-what?" Mazelynn started sobbing into her hands, is she pretending to be sad? 

"Oh no, not again." Niall rubbed his face, looking back up at us.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"It's the moody medication turning on, she's been getting emotional now...over the littlest things...earlier she cried because I walked up to the T.V. and pressed play for the DVD we were watching...then cried when I handed Aiden some chips...it's weird."

"So now...I'm weird?" Mazelynn sniffled, running into the bedroom, slamming the door shut, wow, we must be people to slam the doors around here.

"No! Princess! Ugh, can you watch him for a few minutes, please?" Niall pleaded, wanting to run after her.

"Of course, go right ahead." I agreed, taking Aiden in my arms.

"What's wrong with Mummy?" Aiden layed his head on my shoulder, I swayed back and forth.

"Nothing is wrong, she just...gets emotional sometimes, she's perfectly fine." I reassured the two year old who is concerned about his mother.

"What is going on with you and Uncle Zayn?" 

"What do you mean, honey?"

"Okay, she's now asleep, thank you for watching him, I just wasn't sure if he would break anything, or suddenly disappear."

"Yeah, you have to watch this mischievous boy, he's got one evil mind." I winked at Aiden who laughed when I tickled him, but I set him down after that.

"So what is going on? Where's Zayn?" Niall asked, sitting in a chair.

"Nothing...everything is fine." I lied through my teeth, holding a convincing smile. I'm tired of giving out all of the little arguements we have, I don't want them to get involved, it's pretty much between us, and I wouldn't want anyone to ruin that.

 "I saw the way you were acting as you walked in here...something is wrong?" Niall raised his eye brow, concerned more and more.

"Just small arguements..." I responded, shrugging softly with my shoulders, I don't know what we're doing, I love Zayn to death, I want things to go back to the way they were, I wish.