Chapter 36: Painful Thoughts, Painful Actions

(A/N: I am just sooo HAPPY that you all are loving this story, from your private messages, to the inboxes, to the comments, I love how some of you guys get excited for the next chapter, makes me feel happy :D....but I am sooo SORRY that I make some of you cry and get nightmares...I didn't plan on that...or maybe I did... JK I didn't! I didn't mean to! I AM SORRY, I LUFF YOU ALL

Chapter 36 :D

------------------------

Skyler's POV

*Recap*

"Hello...dearies." My mother strolled over here like it was some catwalk.

"Why...are you doing this?" Mazzie's voice had been raspy.

"Oh what ever do you mean?" She raised her eye brows, making an innocent face, which made me feel sick on the inside.

"You...know EXACTLY what I mean..." Mazelynn ended up kicking her straight in the face, making her tumble onto the ground.

My eyes went bold, flickering back onto Mazzie's gaze, terror filled my face, satisfaction filled hers.

"You...don't know...wh-what you just did." My breathing got much quicker...shorter too, scaring me a lot.

"I did what you could never do in the past...remember the rule: Always defend yourself. Remember how many times I have told you that...all of the times?" Mazzie asked, tilting her head a little to the side, as if that was adding more onto the question part.

I let a small nod move my head, but I looked over at my mother...who was out cold, lying there on the floor.

We hear loud crashes coming up from the stairs, then we heard someone coming down the steps...it was...

*End of Recap*

It...it was my father, holding a huge butcher knife, along with a rope...

"TERRA?! WHY ARE YOU ON THE FLOOR?" My father stared down, with his cold eyes on her motionless body.

No sound, no movement, just the anger on his face, horror on ours.

"WAKE...UP!" My father had shook her, roughly, not one like how Zayn would shake me to wake up...this one was more rough...hard.

I closed my eyes, trying to imagine something good...how about the time Mazzie and I had first seen Aiden...yeah...

**Flashback**

"SK-YLER!" Mazzie shouted, squeezing my hand like she was falling off of a cliff, and hanging onto my hand.

"Ah- it's okay, Mazzie!" I reassured her, as she was pushing for the baby boy to come out.

"AHhhh!" Mazzie did her last push...and there was a beautiful baby boy, I mean he was so precious.

Mazelynn put her hands up to her face, she had little sweat droplets on her face, I watched as they cleaned the new baby boy off, wrapping him up in a blue blanket, handing him to Mazzie.

"Aw, look at him." Mazelynn now had tears on her face, kissing his head, lightly.

"He is so adorable, what name did you have in mind?" I asked, bending down to take a better look.

"I...hmm...I really like the name...Aiden, it's...no, it DOES fit, I like it. Aiden, do you like that name?" She asked Aiden, has a teeny smile formed on his lips, THAT IS SO CUTE!