Chapter 7: He's Back

(A/N: So I'm getting rushed to upload on this account, thanks...you know who you are, but anyways, hope you like <3)

Chapter 7 :D

------------------------

Skyler's POV

Mazelynn, Aiden, and I were now home, asleep in our beds, the date went well tonight. We all changed when we got home, said goodnight to the boys, and went to sleep. Perfect day at the end, just not during that nightmare...tingles fell through my body, I was sleeping.

I woke up about 9 in the morning, I didn't realize it was that late, good sleep though. I got up, fixing my hair, then walking in the living room, I saw Mazelynn, Aiden, Niall, and Zayn all sitting down watching t.v. Why didn't someone wake me? Why am I thinking that, why didn't I just say that?

"Why didn't someone wake me?" I spoke up, four heads turned, facing me.

"You looked so peaceful." Niall decided to speak.

"Still. I don't mind getting woken up." I complained, still somewhat tired.

"Oh babe, just shut up and eat breakfast." Mazelynn pointed to waffles and bacon that were on a plate, syrup on the side. I smiled and skipped over to it, eating this delicious food.

"Mmm." I said, taking another bite.

"Save that 'mmm' for later." Mazelynn giggled.

I laughed, and rolled my eyes, continuing to eat my food.

I looked over at Zayn who looked so exhausted, did he not sleep?

I finished my food and washed my plate and walked over to the couch.

"Zayn?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Yeah?" Zayn replied, tiredly.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He could've just passed out, he looked that tired.

"Er..no.." Zayn looked up at me, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my bedroom, he needs to sleep.

"Tell me why you didn't sleep." I sat him down on the bed.

"Remember how you had that nightmare?" Zayn laced his fingers.

"Yeah.." Why would that have anything to do with this?

"I couldn't sleep last night because I was scared you were going to have another nightmare, without me here with you, I couldn't hold you last night, that nightmare you had, you were screaming, wincing, crying, and gasping. You got me so worried." Zayn said, yawning.

"Well, I'm here now, go to sleep." I told him.

"Gladly." Zayn smiled, weakly. Then kissed my cheek as he layed back on the bed, shutting his eyes, our hands were still laced together.

I unlaced them and rubbed his arm gently, as he fell asleep.

"Mummy? Why don't I have a daddy?" I could hear Aiden asking Mazelynn. Oh no.

I quietly got up from the bed and walked to the living room.

"W-well...you d-don't need a daddy...you're a f-fine boy without one.." Mazzie stuttered, worried look on her face.