Chapter 8: Making Decisions

[A/N: Cliff hanger , will she go on tour? Read :)]

Chapter 8... :D

---------------------

Skyler's POV

Mazelynn was thinking about this. I mean I would be too if I was her, Aiden is a responsibility, she has to think about the pros and cons about bringing Aiden. How well would he actually do on a tour bus?

I felt arms tighten around my waist, Zayn rested his head on my shoulder as we waited for her to speak.

"You could always think about it, you still have-" Liam started, but got cut off by her placing her finger to her lips.

"We'll go. I'm not leaving my baby here and without a daddy." Mazzie smiled at Aiden then looked at Niall who had a huge grin planted on his lips.

"YAY!" Louis cheered, patting his hand on Niall's shoulder.

"I'll call management and tell them." Liam smiled, walking into another room, taking out his phone, and talking.

"I just hope nothing bad happens on tour with Aiden. Obsessive fan girls. Just want my baby safe." Mazzie looked at all of us.

"Oh don't worry about that, princess, security will be all over this." Niall found his hand with hers, smiling.

"I am going to be about 95% protective over Aiden, the security can help 5%." Mazzie replied, smiling.

"Hey, I'll protect my little buddy too." Niall ruffled her hair.

"Okay, let me rephrase it, I am going to be about 94% protective, security will be 5% , and Niall, you'll get 1%." Mazelynn smirked.

"Wow, anyways." I said, turning to face Zayn now.

Zayn smiled down at me and caressed my cheek.

"What could we do that's fun?" Louis asked, he looked bored now.

"Park?" Mazzie suggested.

"Boring." Harry said.

"Carnival?" Liam asked.

"Fun!" Mazzie stood up.

"Yes, let's go!" Louis bounced up and down.

"Woo! Let's go!" Harry shot his hands in the air, running out of the flat with Lou. Liam followed.

Mazelynn grabbed Aiden, and Niall walked out with her.

"Wanna go?" Zayn asked.

"Sure." I gave the best fake smile. He believed it, I hate rollercoasters, I'm terrified, I know that's what they want to do.

Zayn grabbed my hand and we left the flat...the others tried fitting into one car...it looked awkward-ish.

Mazelynn, Aiden, and Niall sat in the back, while Liam was driving with Louis sitting in Harry's lap in the passenger's seat... 

"We do have two cars y'know?" Zayn chuckled as he opened the door for me.

"I heard they have amazing rollercoasters there, they'll be a thrill to ride." Zayn has the biggest cheeky grin I've seen planted on his lips, it was so cute.