Chapter 19: Pack Your Bags

(A/N: I can't wait to listen to their new EP: Live While We're Young a.k.a LWWY...which is the new YOLO <3  Oh, ad sorry if it's been a few days! I haven't been feeling so good, but I really want you guys to have an update! So I will push myself to it!!!!)

Do you guys know that Tumblr is addicting? Well it is...

Chapter 19 :D

----------------------------

Skyler's POV

"SKYLER! GET UP!" I heard someone yell and shake my body.

"Whaat?" I groaned, keeping my eyes closed.

"SHOPPING TIME!" Mazelynn. Has to be Mazelynn, she loves shopping.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes, looking over at Zayn, sound asleep, how did he not wake up from her loud screaming. Gah.

"Get ready, wake your lover up if he wants to go, come on." Mazzie shook me once more, I nodded as she left the room.

"Zaaayn." I shook him a little, very tired.

"Mmm." Zayn tossed the other way.

"Well, if you don't want to go with Mazzie and I, then we're leaving, just go back to sleep then." I yawned, stretching my limbs out as I stood up from the bed.

"I'm...coming." Zayn yawned, facing me now, fluttering his eyes open.

"I'm going to take a shower." I got up, grabbing a pair of yoga pants, and a random shirt of mine, heading into the bathroom, and shutting the door.

"Here we go." I whispered to myself, removing my clothes, facing the scars. I hope it doesn't hurt as bad in the water like it did before...

I stepped into the shower, shaking as I did, letting the water splash along my skin and hair, I don't feel anything...it's hitting my stomach, legs, and shoulders, this means it's healing and that it really did work!

I smiled, finishing up with my shower, brushing my teeth, and then my hair out. I put my clothes on, then dried my hair out, applying light make-up.

Zayn was focusing on the mirror as he styled his hair up, looks like he's done with his shower. He was already dressed now.

"Babes. Ready?" Mazzie popped her head through the door.

I nodded, "Yeah, waiting on Zayn." I pointed at him, who looked over at us, putting his comb down.

"I'm driving." Zayn grabbed his keys, walking out while I followed.

"Go ahead, Bradford." Mazzie let him walk past her, as we headed out the front door, I think everyone is still sleeping, I never even got to see what time it was.

"Where to, girls?" Zayn looked at me, then back at Mazelynn.

"The mall, of course." Mazzie replied, smiling as she reached from the back to the radio, turning it on.

Hey! I know this song! It's by Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up. Such a beautiful song, it's pretty deep actually.

I hummed along, not trying to be loud, just regular humming.