Chapter 50: You'll Always Be Mine

(A/N: This story is probably going to end on this chapter, or the next one...I know what you're thinking, but...BUT THERE IS A BUT- THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL, IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT, won't be drama like this, but something else, much different and more complex, I'm excited to get it going, haven't decided when this will end though. I wanna see how many people think the sequel is going to be like, comment what you think, but I will not tell you yes or no, this is for my own entertainment :)....now let's get to the update, yeah?)

Chapter 50 :D Oh my god, already? 50, I'm gonna pass out, omg. Probably ending here.... READ ALL OF THE A/N PLEASE.

---------------------------------------------------

Skyler's POV

***Recap***

"Oh my god." I whispered, covering my mouth as several pictures were in a new album of today's picture of us.

"Zayn." I looked over at him as he started to ball his fist, "I'm going to shower." Zayn said angrily, moving into the bedroom where, once again, the door had been slammed harder, the wall shook slightly.

I sighed, putting my hands in my head, why does things like this always happen?

I looked over the Sugarscape website again, finding their number at the bottom for contacting, guessing this is another way they get information? Yeah?

Ringing....ringing....ringing....

"Hello, this is Sugarscape's insiders, how may I assiste you today?" A woman had answered the phone, didn't sound very young though.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could get in any contact with any of the interviewers?" Please say yes, please say yes.

"One moment, please." The woman has set the hold music to play while, I'm guessing, she was calling down to them to tell them about me.

"Hello?" Another woman had answered.

"Hi, is this Sugarscape's interviewers?"

"I am the main one, how may I help you?"

"This is Skyler...Skyler Bradley, I wanted to clear some rumors that have been spreading..." I felt hesitant for calling, but I'm tired of everyone getting in our business and causing this madness.

"Are you sure this is you? I don't want to quote someone who is faking Skyler, she could sue us."

"I'm not going to sue, I promise this is me, should I come down there and prove it to you?"

"I mean if you could, that'd be great, I would like to discuss this in person, please." 

"Okay, can you tell me where your building is?"

I jotted down the address, I need to get ready some, hopefully Zayn is done by now, I'm sure he probably is.

I hurried into the bedroom, noticing his body flat on the bed, dozed off, but breaths of anger coming out as he slept. I frowned a little, but got into my own shower  and got ready fro the day.

"Hope this is it." I mumbled to myself, walking into this strange building, I mean don't get me wrong,  it looks lovely, it's just, I've never been here.