Chapter 21: Florida Day

(A/N: Thank you all for all of these reads! This means so much, and also thank you for the fans, comments, and votes! I really appreciate what you all do, I never thought this story would get even 500 reads, but it's over 5,000. I'm so glad you all like this story, and some love, just wanted to say thank you so much! This makes me smile all day, just saying.)

Chapter 21, you all deserve a longer chapter, here we go! :D

---------------------------

Skyler's POV

"Skyler, wakey...wakey." Someone was shaking me lightly, I swatted at wherever I heard the voice.

"We've been asleep for a whole day, it's 10 in the morning." I heard the same voice, I shoved them away, not wanting to leave this comfy bed, I've never had a bed like this, it was always ripped or sometimes, just the floor, or bed frame, wasn't pleasant.

"Baby girl." Zayn, it was Zayn, he brushed some hair out of my face, I fluttered my eyes open, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Zayn tucked the hair behind my ear.

"Just tired, this bed is so comfortable." I cuddled more into the pillow and blanket.

"We went to sleep yesterday." Zayn replied, stroking my cheek.

"What are we doing?" I shut my eyes, just wanting to listen to his voice, maybe fall asleep again.

"Not sleeping." Zayn laughed, putting his arms under my body, pulling me closer to him.

"But...cuddle with me." I groaned, he picked me up in his arms, carrying me around.

"I want to take you around, just me and you." He smiled down at me.

"How about in an hour?" I lazily smiled at him, eyes almost fully closed.

"No, let's get ready, I'll buy you some things too."

"You buy me too much, no." I shook my head, barely.

"It's fun spoiling you, you're mine." Zayn snuggled me close to him.

"I'm heavy." I complained, now realizing I was still in his arms.

"Yeah, right. You are as light as a pencil, a paper clip, and a feather. I could carry you all day." Zayn swayed his body back in forth.

"I wanna get down." I squirmed all around in his arms, trying to at least hop off or something.

"Fine, get ready." Zayn replied, setting me down, gently, then kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, yeah." I walked back into the bedroom, ah, the bed, it's taunting me...a couple more minutes of sleep...I want it.

I ran and plopped on the bed, getting all comfy once again, closing my eyes.

Ah, this is sooo comfy, I'm never leaving here! I might move over here and live in this hotel, it's so perfect, plus the balcony, the beach is right there, it's warm, and just lovely.