55💔

Taehyung rushed towards his wardrobe, rummaging through the clothes to look for his favourite hoodie. He was getting late but he didn't want to go without it.

He gritted his teeth still looking for the hoodie. Turning around he raked his hand through his hair. It was annoying him.

'I hate you. You know I'm getting late but still you wanna hide.'

Still mumbling to himself, he looked around the room but gasped when his eyes fell on the hoodie present on the bed. He shook his head in disbelief as he walked over to the bed.

'Can't believe you were here all the time.'

He picked it up and put it in his bag and rushed out of the room. He walked downstairs and looked around. The house was completely silent. So he concluded that his mother and Nara were still sleeping.

He went outside thinking that his father would be there as he had asked him to drop him off but just as he stepped outside nobody was there. He sighed 'So he forgot as usual?'

He opened his phone to book an Uber. After waiting for a few minutes he saw the car. The driver got off the car and helped him to put the luggage in the car.

He played with his phone the whole ride. Finally reaching the penthouse, he got off the car and walked towards the building with his bag.

Getting in the elevator, he looked at his watch. He was late. He took a deep breath to relieve some of his frustration. Now what is he gonna say to Jungkook and others? He's late because he came in a taxi although his boyfriend insisted to pick up him but still he didn't agree.

He knew Jungkook was saying for his convenience but there are many reasons why he wanted to come on his own.

The bing of the lift snapped him out of his thoughts. He walked towards the door and pressed the bell.

After just a few seconds, the door opened. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with blank expressions. After just staring for a few seconds Jungkook stepped aside, Taehyung quietly entered and Jungkook took the bag from him, leaving the penthouse.

Taehyung looked at him with confused expressions but before he could say anything, jimin's voice was heard loud and clear in his ears.

"Oh taetae you are late ya know."

Taehyung nodded giving an embarrassed smile. Jimin shook his head and hugged him.

"Well it's not a bad thing. The chief guest always arrives at the end."

Jimin joked  making Taehyung smile. Soon others'  voices were also heard.

"Joon shut up. You already broke my phone screen. Don't talk to me for 20 minutes."

Jin angrily announced. But immediately smiled noticing taehyung's presence.

"Oh my pumpkin is here."

"Hi hyung."

Taehyung muttered hugging back the older male.

"Guys let's go then jungkookie must have went to put your things in car."

Hoseok spoke gaining everyone's attention. All of them nodded walking towards the door. Yoongi made sure everything was locked and they all left the penthouse.

Giggling at random jokes and laughing at Jin and Namjoon's fights they reached the ground level. Exiting the elevator, they walked towards the parking lot.

There he was leaning on the car, busy doing something on his phone and whistling, looking as handsome as ever. Yoongi shouted his name which made Jungkook turn his head towards them.

"So we are going to airport in two cars?"

Jungkook nodded. Before anyone could say anything, Jimin spoke.

"Okay see you there hyungie. Let's go tae."

With that he hooked his arm with Taehyung and dragged him towards Jungkook's car.

"Okay then Joon, Yoongi, hobi and me would be in our car."

Yoongi just lazily nodded and started walking towards the other car, followed by an overly excited hoseok and an old quarrelling couple.

"Tae wear your seat belt. It's one of the important rules that we should obey whenever we sit in a car for a safe drive."

Jimin lectured talking cutely and Taehyung giggled. But both of them turned to look at Jungkook who cleared his throat and was frowning.

"Tae baby why are you sitting in the back?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung who didn't know what to say. It's just Jimin playfully made him sit with him in the back and he knew sometimes his bestie just needed attention so he didn't argue but what now seeing Jungkook's questioning eyes.

"I uh..."

Jimin interrupted.

"Oh c'mon it's just a thirty minutes drive to the airport."

Jungkook clicked his tongue. And looked at Taehyung once again who just kept quiet. So he just turned around and walked towards the driver's seat and got in the car.

'How to not be jealous? Gotta search it on google.'

Jungkook mumbled to himself. He decided to not drag the matter anymore and let the boy do whatever he wants to.

Jungkook just focused on the road completely ignoring the giggling voices he was hearing. He wasn't the best in controlling his anger but with Taehyung he always threw that part of him far away.

But he couldn't stop feeling bitter, knowing that Taehyung didn't even say a word to him and Jungkook really felt he was nothing more than a driver. He poked his inner cheek and looked at Taehyung from the front mirror but found him completely absorbed in the talk with his best friend.

He fixated his eyes back on the road. And tried just focusing on driving. On the other hand Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"Did you two fight?"

Taehyung was taken back with his question but he quickly shook his head.

"No chim why?

" I don't know but he seems in a really bad mood. And you two haven't said a word to each other."

Taehyung sighed fiddling with his fingers.

"No chim. It's just--- I don't know but whenever I feel like I made him upset I can't bring myself to talk to him unless he gets normal."

Jimin patted his shoulder.

"Tae c'mon you shouldn't be like this around your own boyfriend. Shouldn't you be more free and comfortable? And to be honest he literally says nothing to you even if he's angry."

Taehyung nodded slowly and Jimin caressed his head and changed the topic so that his bestie's mood won't be spoiled.

_________