32💔

_____________

As the door closed , Taehyung and Jimin were out of words after seeing a drunk girl held by another girl.

"Nara."

Taehyung called out and ran towards his sister immediately bringing her to the couch and inspecting her. Finally taking a breath of relief he looked over to the girl standing awkwardly at the doorway.

"Hey Taehyungie."

Taehyung just gave a small smile.

"Hi hayeon...what happened to her?"

He asked motioning his head towards Nara who was clinging to Jimin.

"Ah...she umm.. just drank too much."

Taehyung shook his head in disappointment.

"Thanks for bringing her home."

The girl smiled.

"You are looking good as always."

The girl complimented out of the blue, still in a daze. Both the boys snapped their heads towards her after hearing her statement. Jimin started coughing awkwardly while Taehyung just scratched his nape not knowing how to tell the girl that 'It WAS nice seeing her.'

Jimin being the sassy person he is pushed Nara off him and walked towards the girl.

"I know right. He's really beautiful. But I think I should lock the door now hmmm?"

He said bringing the girl to front door and shoo-ing her off.

Finally turning around. He looked at Taehyung who was now listening to his sister's drunk blabbering.

"Chim help me bring her to the bedroom."

Jimin sighed and walked towards the girl. Mumbling under his breath.

'This bitch.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"C'mon Tae."

Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth time listening to his boyfriend's whining.

"Kookie she just came home. Her head must be hurting due to the hangover."

"Tae she's an adult. Just give her medicine. You don't need to babysit her."

Jungkook spoke making Taehyung pout.

"Meanie."

"Well I have to do this otherwise you won't come."

"Okay fine. I'll just go check on her now."

Taehyung announced defeated.

"I'll pick up you in an hour sweetheart."

Jungkook spoke making mwah sound to which Taehyung laughed. After finally putting down his phone, he walked towards his sister's bedroom.

Reaching at her room he softly knocked at the door and entered after hearing a 'come in'. He saw his sister texting someone. He walked towards her and sat at the bed.

"How are you feeling now?"

He asked while caressing her hair.

"Better. Thanks tae for taking care of me."

"You are my sweetest sister, why won't I take care of you."

Taehyung said while smiling softly. She smiled too but then immediately sat up on the bed.