22💔

He sighed and raised his head and looked at the raven haired boy who was looking at him sternly.

"No, that's not true. Why are you even asking that!?"

Taehyung blurted out with an angry glare. But Jungkook's eyes were still fixed on him and his expressions didn't change at all.

Taehyung was just mumbling something, with his arms crossed. Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking.

"What does that kiss meant to you?"

For a moment Taehyung's mind couldn't really get the heartthrob's question so he confusedly stared at him. The word kiss was enough to give him a mini heart attack. So without realising he blurted out;

"Which one?"

Taehyung asked slowly clearly not aware of the fact that how wrong his words sounded to the raven haired boy's ears. For few seconds Jungkook blankly stared at him but then abruptly got up making Taehyung flinch in surprise.

Taehyung frowned noticing his clenched jaw and closed fists. But before the man could leave hastily without saying anything, Taehyung spoke.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook's steps halted as soon as his ears heard taehyung's voice. Still standing with his back facing a confused Taehyung, he sighed and decided to leave but again as he moved his feet taehyung's hand on his arm stopped him.

"What's wrong jungkookie? Don't leave like this. Let's talk."

Taehyung softly pleaded. Finally Jungkook turned around and looked in taehyung's eyes and spoke with anger laced voice.

"What did you mean by which one?! who else-"

"No-one."

The moment Taehyung heard Jungkook's question, he understood what the other meant and what he was going to say next so he cut off him. But Jungkook's anger wasn't going anywhere, he again voiced out angrily.

"No one huh?"

Jungkook scoffed.

Taehyung took a deep breath before taking a step forward and placing his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook frowned by the others' action not really getting what Taehyung was doing.

taehyung was trying his best to not panic. only he knew how much courage it took him to do so.

he placed his head in Jungkook's neck and whispered faintly but loud enough for the man to hear.

"I swear no one except you."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat but the moment from a few minutes earlier flashed in his mind, if he didn't reach there on time they might be kissing.

"What were you doing with him then?"

"I swear I was going to smack his head if he kissed me. I was just confused."

Jungkook nibbled on his lips. His heart was yelling at him to trust the other. He knew Taehyung wasn't the kind of person to play with others, but it wasn't completely wrong though because it's not like he was cheating or something as they weren't in a relationship yet. But again both had made clear that they liked eachother, so it was indeed wrong to be involved with someone else.

"If what you are saying is true then come with me."

Taehyung raised his head and pulled back slightly to look at the others' face.