24💔

Enjoy reading!

-----------

As she entered the kitchen her eyes immediately fell on the broken glass pieces making her fume with anger. The woman was so materialistic that she would spend a lot of money just on cutlery sets and kitchen sets or anything that could be displayed to others, for boasting.

And now seeing an unbelievably expensive glass lying on the ground, shattered into pieces she was trying her best to suppress her anger for the time being. Taehyung knew what comes next but he was praying to God for her to not say anything in front of the guests and luckily she didn't.

"Minjun sweetie go sit with others, Taehyung will join us in a minute."

Minjun smiled and nodded at her and left the kitchen. after glaring at him his mother also left without saying anything and he sighed in relief.

The rest of the evening passed away with the two families happily interacting. Taehyung's and Minjun's dads were also back. Taehyung was confused at his friend's not so friendly stares making him slightly uncomfortable. But he decided to ignore it.

Taehyung was more nervous about what his mother would do after the guests would leave, she never forgives and especially him. He is always tortured even if it's nothing big. She always just finds a reason to let out her anger and hate she has for him.

And how right he was, just as the guests left. She immediately came up with an excuse to send his father into his room so that he won't get to see anything.

Taehyung was now in his room, sitting nervously on bed. Having a little panic attack. Heart beat already accelerating.

The next moment he saw his so called mother walked up to her and immediately slapping him hard right across his face, leaving the boy helplessly whimpering. More tears leaving his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You broke a glass of my favourite set. Do you know how much it costs? I especially bought it from Italy last year. But you bastard had to just break it. You did it on purpose right?!!

"N-no m-mom-"

He was cut off by an other harsh slap.

"How I wished you also have died the day that bitch died. My family would have been perfect but that slut has to leave you behind to make my life a living hell!"

She spat in disgust and anger and left after slamming hard the door. Taehyung fully broke down. Hiccuping and crying. He wanted to scream and tell her that he also wished the same.

That he should have died the day she left. But no since when he got so fortunate. She left him behind to face the consequences of her actions. To pay for her mistakes. To pay for having her blood in his veins.

He never knew what  maternal love is like. maybe some people would be lucky enough to be satisfied by a father's love alone but he wasn't.

Because his father never tried to give him that love. He was too blind to notice how this woman treats his only beloved son. Or he was blind enough to un-see the pain in his son's eyes.

He wailed louder for having such a woman as his mother.

.
.
.
.
.
.

'Mommy where are you going? A little seven year old boy asked his mother who was busy packing her clothes in a suitcase. She was crying.

'Taehyung baby promise me something.'

She said as she turned to him after completing her packing. The innocent boy nodded not forgetting to bring his chubby hands to her mother's face and wiping her tears. His affectionate action made the woman let out more sobs.

'Promise me after I will be gone you won't come to find me and live here with your dad.'

'B-but why a-are you leaving mommy?'

'Because mommy wants to live with a person she loves.'

'Y-you don't love me and d-daddy?'

The boy hiccuped as he had started crying by now. Terrified by the thought of his mother leaving him.

'I love you baby but not your daddy. We are not happy together.'

'W-why?'

The boy chocked a sob.

'because he had a new wife.'

'A new wife?'

'Yes and a daughter too. You are gonna live with them.'

'But mommy I want to live with you.'

Taehyung cried harder and clutched to her mom's body thinking she won't go if he'll hold her with his tiny hands. But how wrong was he.

She had to leave even if she didn't want to because she and his father had already signed the divorce papers. And she knew she had no power against him to bring Taehyung with him.

He was a powerful man and she had nothing in comparison to him. Although they were never in love with eachother. He always loved Taehyung to death, which made her relieved a little bit that he wouldn't be living a bad life with him.

Determined on her decision she wiped her tears and made the boy break the hug. Taehyung was crying loudly by now which made his father run to the room, ignoring the woman and immediately picking up the crying boy.

'Tae baby stop crying.'

He tried coaxing the crying boy, who only cried harder. Mumbling things in his neck which the both parents clearly understood.

'Please stop mommy.'

But both of them just acted like they never heard the innocent boy's pleads. His mother wiped her tears and picked up the suitcase and left without another word. Taehyung tried to ran after her but his father was holding him tightly making the boy just call for her desperately, to make her stop from leaving but that never happened.

Neither she stopped nor he stopped her. Both thinking about their own lives forgot how their plans destroyed a happy childhood of an innocent kid.

Drenched it the greed of their own happiness they snatched his happiness from him.

Maybe things would have worked some other way. But they never considered those options.

___________________