11💔

.
.
.
.

Silence.

Was the only thing, which was  heard in the room. Neither of them was speaking.

They weren't uncomfortable at all. Because their emotions didn't need words to be spoken and to be understood.

It wasn't mistake for any of them.

Taehyung had gotten up from his lap. Jungkook didn't know how to break the ice. He glanced at the other who still seemed lost in a daze.

He decided to not say anything and started walking towards the door. Just before opening the door he spoke.

"Go freshen up tae. There are some clothes in the dressing room wear whatever you like. I'll ask the maid to prepare breakfast."

With that the ravenette left and Taehyung finally released his breath, which he didn't know he was holding for quite some time.

He was a blushing mess by now. He immediately got up and ran to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

'How did I get so bold to kiss Jeon jungkook!'

'Oh god what will happen now? And the words he said, were they true? does that mean he likes me?'

Countless questions were running around his mind. He shook his head and decided to not think about all that right now.

-

Meanwhile, whatever was happening to Jungkook's heart, he didn't know himself. Here he was standing in the kitchen with a throbbing heart and hand placed there to feel the irregular heartbeat.

'Did he!? Did he just kiss me?'

Jungkook asked himself, shocked by the fact that taehyung initiated the kiss. Only he knew how difficult it was to leave the room without fainting.

'So it means he likes me too.'

'But what if he did it just in heat of the moment."

Although he was happy to be kissed by him, he couldn't get the negative thoughts out of his mind. He didn't want to think anything bad but nothing good ever happened to him so he couldn't stop himself from feeling that way.

He sighed and decided to just call the maid. He wasn't really a good cook.

He never brought someone here. It was his hideout. From his worries, depression, problems, past and his father.

But for the first time he brought Taehyung here. He just felt connected to him.

His phone rang bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Where are you Jungkook?"

His father spoke through gritted teeth. He was going to answer just then the maid entered the penthouse.

"Yes sir?"

"Make breakfast for two."

"Two?"

She asked confused as she always was called here to just make food for him but why for 'two' people today.

Jungkook arched his brows, annoyed by her question.

"Should I write it down on a paper?"

She shook her head embarrassed by the insult and went to the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes and brought the phone to his ear again.

"Now tell me and who's with you?"

His father asked. he sighed he must have heard the conversation.

"I'm at my penthouse."

"With?"

"Someone."

His father sighed.

"Jungkook come back home. Seyoung is going to come with Mr Choi."

"So what?"

"She's going to be your fiancée. We have to decide the engagement date. So come back right now."

"I already told you that I won't attend a single damn event. And I won't come back for a few days. I want to gave my mind some break from all this shit."

"Jungkook don't make me go hard on you."

Jungkook laughed unamused by the threat. He failed to notice the brunet who just entered the living room. the ravenette being unaware of the new presence continued.

"Dad, you don't have to force me. You know very well that I'm not afraid of you. Besides I don't care about her and don't call me again."

With that he hung up the phone. His mood was now spoiled because of the little talk. Sighing again, he raked his hand through his hair and turned around only to be met by the pretty boy standing there confused.

"Tae?"

"W-when did you come?"

Jungkook stuttered. His tone changed in a millisecond.

Taehyung laughed at his stuttering. Jungkook sighed in relief after hearing the others' giggles.

For a moment he thought he would think that he's a bad person for talking like that with his father.

And Jungkook surely didn't want to make a bad impression.

"why were you speaking like that?"

"uh..I just ..."

He couldn't really think of a reason but he froze when the other walked up to him and hugged him.

Jungkook really didn't know how to react. What was happening actually?

taehyung kissing him and now hugging him?

he slowly raised his hand and hugged back Taehyung as he closed his eyes.

"Thank you for letting me stay here."

Taehyung spoke still hugging him. Jungkook smiled.

"Do you think I'm letting you stay here for free?"

"Huh?"

Taehyung asked pulling away a little to have a better look at the others' face.

"Well you have to give me something in return."

"Umm....I don't have a lot of money if you want rent."

Jungkook laughed at his cuteness.

"don't worry it's not money."

Before Taehyung could question him about it. The maid entered the living room.

"Sir the breakfast is ready."

She announced but kept looking at taehyung with curiosity.

"Thanks, you can leave now"

Jungkook stated with a blank face. She immediately scrammed away.

He turned around towards taehyung and smiled again.

"let's go have breakfast."

He spoke softly as he held the brunette's hands. Taehyung nodded and glanced at their hands, his cheeks becoming red as he felt Jungkook intertwining his fingers.
_____________