18💔

Jungkook knitted his brows, forming a little frown on his temple. He remembered the name. Taehyung once spoke this name in front of him and his friends in university too. He was curious back then too. But back then they weren't this close like they are now.

So he asked;

"Who's Nara?"

"My sister."

"Sister?"

"half sister actually."

"Oh."

Was all Jungkook muttered taking in the new information. After a few seconds he spoke again.

"Is she good to you?"

He wasn't sure if he should ask but his curiousity got the best of him.

"I love her. She loves me too. She's the best sister. She's just a few months older than me. She's really pretty too. She studies arts and crafts...."

Jungkook smiled at the other who started his long rant about his sister. occasionally pouting and telling different things about her. Jungkook just let him ramble. If talking about her makes him happy then he'll gladly listen to it. Although he was a bit jealous but he decided to shrug it off.

still nodding his head whenever Taehyung looked at him with his puppy eyes to get some response and to make sure the other was listening to him attentively.

it was an endearing sight for him.

"at least someone in supportive of you." he blurted out. taehyung stopped talking as he registered Jungkook's words.

a sad smile playing on his lips as he nodded, "yeah fortunately."

jungkook sighed feeling a bit bad for saying that. he took a deep breath before reaching for taehyung's hand.

"you have me too now."

"oh really?" taehyung was a bit taken aback. jungkook nodded, "of course I wouldn't mind taking care of you even free of cost."

"sounds like a very good offer."

Taehyung laughed.

"I'm not kidding." jungkook muttered, acting all serious.

"neither am I."

Taehyung laughed again. He was sure now that Jungkook is a wizard who have some magic to make anyone fall for him.

It wasn't because he was handsome or hot. It was because he was just Jeon Jungkook.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ju-jungkook no."

"Why."

"Because I-i said s-so."

"But Tae it's nothing big. I promise I won't do anything."

"It's not l-like that."

"God Tae, c'mon I'm not a monster. Why are you so scared of me?"

"I'm not."

"You are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine! Just let me sleep here."

"There are other rooms too."

"But I want to sleep with you."

"jungkookie-"

"Please."

"Fine but."

"But?"

"But we'll make a wall between us."

"What do you mean by a wall?"

"A pillow wall."

"Why~"

"Jungkookie stop whining. If you wanna sleep with me here then you have to listen to me."

"Whatever."

Jungkook got up and stomped towards the bathroom to get changed. He had been begging Taehyung for quite sometime to let him sleep on the same bed. But the aforementioned wouldn't just agree. And finally when he agreed there have to be a pillow wall between the two. way to ruin the mood.

After all it was the last night Taehyung was here. He won't miss the chance to be as close to him as possible. And at least, after all whining he was doing for past thirty minutes, he finally got the chance to sleep with him. And he was feeling ecstatic now.

As the bathroom door closed, Taehyung finally breathed in relief. When Jungkook said he wants to sleep with him for a moment he froze because his words were quite conflicting but finally when he cleared his intentions that he wants to sleep with him on the same bed, he was feeling less embarrassed but still on the same bed with Jeon Jungkook was itself a very big thing for him.

His all face was flushed red but he was trying best to keep his calm but the other was just whining like a child and who can resist him when he acts like that he finally gave in. But now his heart was hammering loudly.

He quickly jumped out of the bed and started collecting pillows. And stacked them in the middle of the bed. He heard the bathroom door opening so he quickly laid down on one side.

Jungkook entered the room happily but huffed when he saw the pillows. he decided to do something else rather than just sulking. he went to the same side of the bed where Taehyung was lying and laid down besides him.

Taehyung flinched surprised by the presence of a hand on his waist but soon relaxed when he realised it was Jungkook.

"jungkook...what did I say to you a few moments before?"

"I forgot."

"Huh? Isn't your memory really bad?"

he groaned, but of no use as the other was shamelessly lying and breaking the one and only rule.

"Yeah. I forget things that I don't want to remember but I have a good memory overall."

And saying this Jungkook nuzzled closer to Taehyung. Taehyung was having a hard time controlling his fast heartbeat. But when the other was acting too stubborn, he sighed in defeat.

Because, maybe he want to sleep like this too.

_____________

Forgive me if this chapter wasn't good🙌