9💔

.
.
.
.

"You sure about that?"

Jungkook had no idea why he kept asking Taehyung the same question.

Taehyung glared at him before looking away.

"Why?Do you want me to cry more?"

"No it's just you seem really upset."

Jungkook nervously defended himself. He just felt that the other was a bit angry at him for some reason

"Nope I'm feeling like I'm in heaven right now."

The brunette taunted with a pout and knitted brows.

Jungkook found that adorable for whatever reason. He leaned towards Taehyung and caressed his cheeks.

"Sorry it's my fault."

He softly apologized again. And Taehyung finally calmed down as. whispered an "it's okay".

Jungkook sighed in relief and pushed some of the hair that were covering taehyung's eyes to a side.

They both were sitting there. When the nurse finally came back with a slip in her hand, she had prescribed some ointments to apply after consulting the doctor.

"Such an adorable couple."

She cooed making Taehyung blush scarlet red.

Jungkook smiled, didn't even bothering himself to correct her. And this was making taehyung feel all tingling sensations in his stomach.

After a while jungkook came back with the ointments, he had went to buy from the university's pharmacy.

"Let's go Tae."

Tae just nodded. Jungkook came forward and was about to pick him up. When Taehyung held his hand and said he'll walk instead. He didn't want to make a scene again.

Jungkook nodded respecting the others' decision but soon got down on his knees. Taehyung was confused as hell. He just looked at him with furrowed brows and finally realised what the other was doing.

"Ju-jungkook you don't need to-"

Taehyung spoke slightly gripping the others' shoulder trying to stop him but Jungkook just flashed a smile before speaking.

"Let me do this Tae."

Taehyung didn't say anything too lost in the boy's actions. He softly gripped the others foot not moving it too much and made him wear his shoes then tying the shoelaces.

He's not like everyone talk about him. Cold and rude. He thought to himself appreciating the other.

Taehyung smiled unconsciously, still in his thoughts. But he stopped breathing and snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed the others' face just a few centimetres away from his own.

He couldn't utter a word and continued staring in jungkook's dark hypnotizing eyes.

"Let's go?"

Jungkook smiled snapping his fingers to pull Taehyung out from the daze he seemed to be lost into.

Taehyung gripped his hand sending flames to both of their bodies. He slowly made him stand up.

Jungkook encircled his hand taehyung's waist making him shiver. Taehyung was limping a little. His whole weight was basically on Jungkook but it seemed like the latter didn't mind it at all.

They made their way to jungkook's car since he insisted that he'll drop him. So he finally agreed.

"Thank you Jungkook for your help."

Taehyung finally spoke, fiddling with his fingers.

"Umm...I thought you gave me a nickname?"

Taehyung looked at him with confusion.

"Y-you didn't say yes that time."

"Oh, I thought you don't need my permission. You can call me whatever you want to. Like I just called you Tae."

Taehyung pouted. He should have said this earlier rather than making me upset.

"So...you are coming to the party?"

Jungkook asked nervously tapping on the steering wheel.

Taehyung become a little sad recalling those girls' conversation but nodded nonetheless.

"With whom?"

Jungkook asked swallowing the lump in his throat. He knew the boy is really beautiful so there would be a lot of people hitting on him.

"Jimin."

Taehyung spoke not really wanting to hear jungkook talking about his partner.

Jungkook sighed. Better than being with another boy.

On the other hand, Taehyung was feeling down, realising it could be his own assumptions that jungkook might also be interested in him.

Jungkook however was relieved, although  he didn't get a chance to ask Taehyung to be his partner, at least he's not going to be with somebody else. He would surely dance with him at the party, considering it was already enough help to Seyoung, that he is going with her.

They reached his house and the ravenette got out first rushing to the other side of car to help Taehyung out. He held his hand helping him to the front door of his house. But both of them frowned finding all lights off and door locked.

'It's Friday.'

'They must have went to my stepmother's parents' house. I came home late so she didn't even wait to give me keys. Dad is out of city. And after telling Jimin I can't go shopping today because of the injury. I asked him to buy clothes for me too. So that means I can't even call him. He must be in the mall. And he won't attend the call.'

His phone is always on silent. Stupid. Taehyung didn't realize in his panicked state that he was trembling.

But snaps out of his thoughts when a worried Jungkook called him still holding his waist.

"Tae? Why it's locked?"

"She won't be home."

Taehyung whispered.

"Your mom?"

"Yeah she must have gone to her parent's house with Nara since it's Friday, to spend the weekend."

He said trying his best to not cry again.

"But didn't she leave a spare key or something?"

Jungkook asked in disbelief. When Taehyung shook his head as 'No'. Jungkook was losing his patience.

'Careless woman.' he muttered under his breath and picked up Taehyung catching him off the guard.

"Kookie w-what are you doing?"

Taehyung stammered not even realising the nickname that slipped out of his mouth.

"Taking you back to the car."

Taehyung shook his head denying it immediately.

"Leave me at the neighbors house. An old couple live there. They usually help me out."

He spoke in a small voice.

"How could a mother do that?" Jungkook scoffed in disbelief completely ignoring Taehyung's request.

"S-step mother."

Taehyung spoke softly and that's when Jungkook forgot honorifics. He couldn't care less about a bad step mother.

"Fuck her. Let's go."

Taehyung slapped his chest for cursing at his step mother. But deep down he knew she deserves a lot of curses.

_________