53💔

"Taehyung come downstairs right now!"

His mother yelled and he immediately left his room to go to her. He gulped as he noticed her angry expressions. He had just came back from university a few minutes ago. And wasn't aware what angered her this much.

"Y-yes mom?"

He nervously asked and flinched when a hard slap met his face making him stumble back.

"Who was with you last night?!"

"N-no one."

"You are lying to me!!? How dare you! I heard voices!!"

She yelled and Taehyung was silently crying by now. Before she could slap him again. Someone came in front of him. Taehyung looked shocked seeing Nara holding her face as she had gotten hit instead of him.

"Mom I was with Taehyung. We were playing games. He didn't tell you cause it was really late and I made him play with me."

Taehyung sniffled and looked at Nara who was lying just to protect him. His mother glared at him and left the living room without another word.

He immediately rushed towards Nara apologizing and caressing her face.

"Tae stop crying. I'm okay."

She smiled and Taehyung shook his head. He held her hand, started walking towards his room. As the door closed Nara turned towards him and spoke.

"Who was with you Tae? I heard laughing voices too."

Taehyung looked down and softly muttered.

"My b-boyfriend."

He noticed how Nara's eyes got wide with shock.

"Your what! Since when ? How could you not tell me? I hate you."

She blurted out angrily, stomping her feet. Taehyung smiled and patted the space next to him to make him sit down.

"Start of the semester."

He murmured.

"Oh god and you didn't tell me."

"Sorry."

He looked away and she shook his head.

"No it's okay. But is he handsome? And rich? And how old is he? What do his family do?"

Taehyung chuckled hearing her excited voice.

"He is the person I love that's all matters not all the above things."

Nara smiled and nodded.

"Will you introduce me to him too? Have you told him you have an amazing sister?"

She continued asking questions as she sat cross-legged on the bed.

"Yeah I told him that my sister is the best but I can't bring him to meet you yet. You know-----mom."

"Yeah I understand."

She sighed.

"But promise you won't love him more than you love me."

Taehyung giggled and rubbed his nape.

"Oh about that....."

She glared at him and started hitting him with the pillow. Laughter filled their room as usual whenever the two siblings would unite.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Have you asked your mother yet?"

"Nope I-i don't think she'll allow that's why I'm gonna ask dad."

"I really hope he'll allow you otherwise I'm also not going."

Jungkook declared. Taehyung smiled hearing his words. Jungkook called him a few minutes ago to learn about his plan but he wasn't sure about it himself.

"And are you sure your sister won't tell your mom? You told me before she kinda tells her everything about you."

Taehyung sighed. After how Nara protected her and was supportive towards her, he didn't think she'll trouble him in any way which is why she trusted her.

"Koo I told you she helped me today. If she wanted me to be in trouble she wouldn't have helped me at all."

"Sweetheart you are right.... it's just you know I'm worried about you."

Taehyung smiled hearing Jungkook's words.

"If you are with me, so I can face anything and anyone."

"Of course I'm with you. Always and forever."

"So don't worry and now cut off the call I'm going to sleep. Now, I can't waste my sleep for you. Can I?"

He heard Jungkook chuckle because of his words.

"Nope I know you can't. Besides I'm just a peasant for you, your highness. Please sleep and have sweet dreams."

Taehyung laughed.

"Good night to you too. I love you."

"I love you more."

With that their call ended and Taehyung tossed away his phone immediately lying down on the bed. He made up his mind to wake up earlier than usual so that he'll be finally able to talk to his father.

On the other hand Jungkook walked towards his bed, throwing himself on it  and tried to sleep but as usual he wasn't able to sleep. It's always been like this he would just lie down for three or four hours before finally he could drift off to sleep.

He sighed and opened the drawer of the side table of bed and took out his medicines. Immediately chugging down them with a glass of water. He closed his eyes just to wander around in his thoughts.

And didn't realize when he fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

The morning rays piercing through the light coloured curtains, shone brightly on taehyung's face who was unconsciously pouting in his sleep. He knitted his brows, getting irritated by the loud chirping of birds.

Before he could cover his face with the blanket he remembered about talking with his father. Jolting up from his bed he ran down the stairs still in pajamas and slippers.

He saw his dad closing the main door. He ran towards his father who was already outside and just going to open his car door.

"Dad!"

He yelled making his father halt and turn around. He panted as he reached upto him, trying to normalize his breathing.

"Good morning."

He beamed and displayed his boxy grin. His father broke out into smile seeing the adorable smile.

"Good morning Tae. Do you need money or something?"

His father asked, searching for his wallet. Taehyung frowned.

"Dad it's not like I always want money from you. I know I mean most of the time but not today."

"Oh then what do you want? You know I'm getting late. Hurry up."

"Dad.... My friends are going for a trip for two days or so....can I please...go with them.."

He heard his father sighing.

________