Chapter 11

Taking my phone from my clutch I FaceTime  Jennie and after waiting for what feels like a thousand years she finally answers.

Her face takes up my screen and wrinkle my nose for a second before realisation hit me. "OHMYGOD jenduk!!! Did you just have sex?" I asked with my wide eyes. A girly giggle escapes from her lips, making me feel better instantly.

"How was it?" I whispered.

"Absolutely Perfect. Yoongi was so sweet and gentle. He is amazing." She said. Her face is in tomato red and her hair is a complete mess, but she still looks beautiful. Goddess, how I wish she was here with me.

"I'm so happy for you, geek. You deserve all the best in the world." I felt a little jealous, but I'm honestly happy for her.

"And how is that idiot doing?" Her face immediately sets to annoyed. Ugh! Where do I even start.

"We had a fight on the plane, I burned his hands. He doesn't want me to be a warrior, only Goddesses knows for what reason. Then we almost had a fight back at his house, which is by the way incredibly beautiful. But this stupid Mate bond interfered so I might have kissed him. I mean not just kissed him, I'm sure that if someone watched us it would've looked like two equally big fishes trying to eat each other up. Oh! and I met the King. Incredibly scary man, but at least he did want to see me fight. And his Mom is a sweetheart, though she wants to take me shopping in two days. I forgive her for that, cause she basically looks and talks like an angel. So yeah, that was my day. Isn't it fun?" I eye roll at my day. Jennie just stared at me in a way that she is processing and dividing all the info I just put in her head.

"If he doesn't accept you, I wish him luck to be alive. And the Kiss, oh my. It sounds like all very Jake and Rose. Though they are not together in the end, so probably not the best comparison. Too bad his dad is creepy, but if he is on your side just look through the creepiness. By the way, you are a lady. Go Shopping, for crying out loud." By the time she finished speaking, I heard Yoongi's voice mumbles something in the background. She ignored his voice, "I can still come and kick his ass, you know." I smile at her comment. I love it when Jennie gets all technical and sassy at same time.

"No, it's fine. I'll kick his own ass. Will you come watch me when they cut my head off for killing the Prince though?"

"Don't worry girl, I'll come to rescue you and we will go live on an island." Yoongi once again says something on the background. "You have no choice, I'm kidnapping you too Handsome." He once agin says something and I saw Jennie blush. I just smiled seeing her like that, I'm happy for them. I'm a little cheered up though this conversation isn't helping so I decided to go.

"Hey Jennie, I have to get back to my big bad wolf Prince. I'll call you tomorrow okay? AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT." She looked as red as red signal before hung up. I grin at the screen. At least I can still bug her through FaceTime.