Chapter 9

He has taken us up to a bedroom. All the while he still holds an angry expression on his face so I just shut up and followed him. Once reached I look around at the amazing bedroom. A bed that doesn't just fit 2 wolves but 4, stands in the middle of the room. There's a TV hung on by the wall and two doors at either side of the bed. Taehuyng likes to watch TV, Noted. He stays by the door, intensely watching me so I decided to discover everything myself.

I opened the left side door of the bed and walked into the biggest walk-in closet in the world ever. The closest is nearly as big as the bedroom itself. On the right side is a lot of male clothes arranged by fanciness and colors. On the left side is a lot of female clothes. I immediately spot a leather jacket that is so much of my taste. I take off my own jacket and put the new one. Standing in front of the mirror that splits the male and female side racks I admire myself. I still got some of the make up on from the Mate festive and with that it's looking beautiful. I spin around laughing, I look like a total badass rocker chick or something. Through the mirror I saw Taehuyng leaning at the doorway. I ran around not being able to stop the enthusiasm that radiates through me.

"It's so beautiful!! Even better than mine. Thank you so much." I said with a huge smile. Taehuyng's face softens a moment at my words, before holding the same angry scowl again.

"I asked the designer to made it for you. After you become queen we will have to dispose it. But currently I don't see a logical reason why you could not wear it." And there goes my happiness. "It's enchanted to protect you. Even the canines of a wolf will have trouble to bite through it." If I wasn't so mad right now I'd think that is kind of awesome. But I'm angry at his previous words.

"You can't expect me to completely change who I am, just because you're my Mate. As I said before, I'll be the Queen. I'll care for all the wolves as if they're my own. But I will also protect them ON THE FRONT LINES." Fire blazes up my arms again, but I quickly locked it inside me. I started pacing back and forth. "Look, we can make this really hard. Really really hard. Or we can just sit down and talk about this. I can obviously see why the Goddess has mated you to me. You're dominant and unbelievably sexy, but don't think for a second that I'll bow at your feet."

"So you think of me as sexy, huh!" Jis words stop my pacing. I glance over at him. That's the worst mistake I did ever. Lust twinkling in his eyes, his teeth sinking in his bottom lips. Oh Goddess... I took a few big steps towards him and jump at him. Yes, literally jumped at him. My legs are around his waist, his hands immediately shoot up against my ass to hold me up. I've never felt this kind of passion before. I pull him in for a kiss. The moment my lips touch his, my mind is like completely in the middle of a firework festival. Current shocks creep up all over my body. No more anger, no more defending myself. Just Passion or Lust between us. He tastes like mint and something sweet. His lips are so soft and moves perfectly in sync with mine. He pulls away way too fast, a huge all teeth grin on his face.

"You taste delicious." He spoke in a husky voice sending shivers through my body. "But we have to get ready for dinner." I pout at him as he slowly puts me on my own feet again. "Perhaps you should wear one of the dresses. It would please me tremendously." He bowed down a little and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "I will come back soon. Get ready." I just stood there looking at his ass while he walks away. Dammit, that man is so incredibly sexy.

I stare at the door long after he's gone, before I came back to my senses. Wait. What just happened? We were having an argument and suddenly I kissed him. I gasped pulling my hands over my mouth. Oh Gosh, that kiss though. Focus Chu, focus. Dammit, I was like a lovestruck puppy. I need to chill out. I pulls out one of the black dresses off it's hanger and open some drawers until I get to the undergarments. Without looking I grab them and walk over to the other door. It is indeed a bathroom. The shower is huge as is the tub that stands on my right. I decided to take a shower for now.

Quickly undressing and getting in the shower I waited for the water to run hot. Though I'm a wolf and I could easily shower in the cold water, the witch side of me yearns for warmth. I wah my hair and body without knowing what I'm doing. What has happened? I lost control. I never lost control. Never ever. I need to get myself together. I'd like to blame it on the Mate bond, but deep down I know it was all me. From now on I need to keep a little distance and at least two pieces of furniture between us when we argue. How am I going to look at him now. Goddess, I'm hopeless. As if I've never seen an attractive man before. I have seen plenty yet there is something about Taehuyng's dark hair and piercing green eyes that get to me. What the walnut, Focus, Chu focus.

I quickly turn off the shower and stand in front of the mirror. Using a small cloth I wash away the last of my makeup. I used my magic to quickly dry my hair, making it fall in waves around my back. When I turn to my undergarments I saw that I've blindly chose an almost nonexistent thong and matching bra. A wicked smile appears on my face. If he affects me so much, it must mean I affect him too. A plan start to form on my mind while as I wore my garments. The dress I'm now wearing has a slit on the left side, once agin showing one of my beautiful legs. The back is nearly nonexistent too. Knowing my hair will cover the bra strap I put it on. I must say, I look classy and sexy at the same time.

The door of our bedroom opens revealing Taehuyng. He has a different suit on, like always it's suits him perfect. I quickly averted my gaze. I need to focus to get what I want. Though I'm not looking at him I can feel his eyes on me. After a few minutes I decided to look at him, only to feel awkward from the staring and non talking. He looked at me with an amusing smile.

"You are not a fan of shoes, are you?" He said. I looked down at my feet. I didn't put on any shoes, dumbass. I quickly ran back to the closet ans spot a black boots. I'd love to try it on, but for this I need something sexy. So I picked a black high heeled shoes with a lot of straps. The shoes make my ass pop, perfect.

Judging by Taehuyng's face when I came back out from the closet, I think he has noticed it too.Eyes dark with desire, biting on his lips. I smirked.
This is going to be a fun night.