Chapter 27

Jisoo's P. O. V

I have been laying in this bed for days now. I only came out to take bath or go to the toilet. The food that keeps coming in by the horde of maids that are trying to get me out of bed stayed untouched. I'm not hungry, I'm not anything right now. I felt empty and for the first time in my life I felt weak. My magic took a toll on me, but all the rest made me regain my strength about two days ago. Yet I felt weak. My mom and dad aren't my real parents. My real father is a psycho killer who killed my real mother. What if I turn out like him? What if my urge to fight came from that psycho genes?

The door opened but I didn't turn my head. Taehyung's scent filled my nose. We haven't spoken  since threw myself in his arms as a desperate child. I'm angry at him too, angry for locking me up that day, as if I'm a child. I can feel his eyes on me but I kept staring at the ceiling.

"You need to eat. You have barely touched any of the meals I sent you." Bravo for the concerning mate who wants me to controlled. I stayed completely still preventing me from an eye roll. "Will you just speak to me already?" Nope. "I'm not the one who lied to you. I'm just trying to take care of you, but that won't do any good if you can't tell me what you need." After a few minutes of waiting for an answer he stormed out of my room, smashing the door behind him. I grabbed my phone and face time Jennie. I do desperately need to talk to someone.

"Hey! Are you okay? I was so worried. We have heard your pack was attacked but your mom told me you're okay. You look like crap." Jennie said, I snorted.

"I'm alive... The day of the attack Taehyung locked me up in a room, I broke out and burned some Wolf's asses. I overcharged though, it took too much energy." Jennie gasps and took her face closer to the phone. She studied mg face thoroughly, her forehead only visible in the camera.

"This psycho wolf, the leader I believe, spoke to me. Said he'd come back for me. She seemed familiar so i talked about him to mom and we came to the conclusion that he is her brother, Jiwon. That's not the fun part though, she told me that Jiwon is actually my biological father and he killed my mother long ago. That's why my aunt took me in and raised me as her own. Forgot to mention she is not my real mother that I thought she is during my whole life." I waited for Jennie's shocking expression after I done talking... I mean venting. But all she does was looking at me in pity.

I confused with her reaction, gasp.. "You knew!" I said. Jennie's face turned red and she quickly looked away from the phone. "YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"My father told me once. He made me promise harshly to never tell you. He said that we were connected, because both of us lost our mothers. You might not have remember it, but your heart did." She said. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at my best friend. The girl that has been more like a sister to me all these years, I can see all our good memories shatter right in front of my eyes. She lied to me. She knew. She should have told me.

I pulled my arm back and throw the phone against the wall with so much anger that it shatters through the whole room in little pieces. My whole body is on fire, the smell of the burning bed sheets filled my nose. The door opened with a bang. I jumped off the bed. Staring at Taehyung while he stared back at me. All my anger, all my pain, it all collected together within my body. My magic is being fuelled with it. Massive waves of fire were dancing around me.

"You need to calm yourself, Jisoo." Taehyung said. I lef out a hallow laugh at Taehyung's word. The circle of my fire growing bigger  as I stare at him in rage.

"I need to calm myself. I. NEED. TO. CALM. MYSELF? YOU NEED TO FUCKING CALM YOURSELF! YOU LOCKED ME UP, WHERE WAS YOUR CALM AT THAT TIME HUH? OR WHEN YOU MARKED ME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, WERE YOU CALM THEN? DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I can hear the bed burning down, the smell of its wood burning filled my nose.

"I was protecting you, I care for you. Please, calm down. You'll burn the house down." Just when I opened my mouth to scream at him again, Taehyung is knocked to the side. Jungkook stood in the doorway with an amusing smile. My anger varnished a little.

"As much as I enjoy our dear Prince being put in his place, I'd rather have a place to live." Jungkook said in a teasing tone and I rolled my eyes. I pulled back my magic and flipped Jungkook off. "Much better, now let's go get something to eat." Jungkook said and walked away. Taehyung snorted, and that's enough for me to walk towards Jungkook. I saw jealousy flicker in Taehyung's eyes when passed him. I flipped him off too and followed Jungkook outside. When we stood outside I looked down at myself. I look like crap!

"We need to get me some clothes first!" I said. Jungkook looked at me as if I'm an alien.

"I said food, not going on a relentless shopping spree. In that case, go back inside and burn the house." I rolled my eyes at him and puch his arm. He pretend as if it hurt him, making me laugh. "Fine. ONE outfit. Just some pants and a sweater."

"Don't forget shoes!" Now he looked down at my beautiful Pickachoo shocks.

"Only you go outside without shoes." Jungkook said. I shrugged while getting in his car. Jungkook is driving and for a while we didn't talk but just listened to the radio. "You know... If you want to talk about it, I got nothing better to do right now." Jungkook started.

"Do you ever have something to do?" I said in mocking way. Jungkook sticks out his tongue to me without even looking my way.

"I'm angry. So damn angry at people who are making decisions for me. My dad well I guess, my uncle.... He made decisions for me my whole life. I mean I understand the things 'parents' do but at some point I was old enough to make decisions for myself and yet he always forbid me to do anything I really wanted to do. Now Taehyung is acting just like him. They don't care about what I want, so I'm going to stop caring about what they want." Jungkook just listened without saying anything.

"You know, I get it. My parents also wanted me to do everything I didn't want to. But in the end if I listened I'd be better off now. You should fight for what you want, but make sure that it's worth to have it and lose everything else. Pushing people didn't just protect yourself, it also make you alone. Sometimes people think they are protecting you and they do it in the most fucked up way, but they do mean to protect you because they care about you." Jungkook finished. I stared at him with my mouth wide open.

"Where the hell did you get this wisdom from?" Jungkook just shrugs and laughed.

"Juliet, there is so much about me that you don't know yet." I rolled my eyes at him once again. Maybe I should talk to Taehyung. I'm not quite ready to forgive my 'mother' or Jennie yet. They both lied for so long. But I need at least one person on my side. One besides Jungkook. I'm not foolish, i know when it comes down to it Jungkook will always choose Taehyung's side. They have a past together. But how I'm going to convince Taehyung to let me be who I am? Fuck, I hate my life!