Chapter 30

When I got out of my room, there was no guards guarding my room. Yet I felt that someone following me. I looked over my shoulder just to see an empty space. There's no paintings or any other decorations here. The house looked nothing like Taehyung's house. I opened a few doors of the rooms next to mine. Every room had different scents, telling me that this must be a general pack house.

The bracelets sting a little on my arms for using my wolf smelling, so I decided to just walk down the stairs. Simple wooden stairs, which is nothing like those in Taehyung's house. I scowl at myself internally for comparing everything to Taehyung. The food smell after reaching the main Hall drawn me to the Dining room. When i walked in I saw at least forty wolves. Everyone grew quite and looked at me. I popped one eye brow up in an arrogant look and walked to the table. Trying to decide where to sit I saw a guy around my age waving me over. I walked over to him and took the empty seat next to him. Immediately someone placed a plate with food in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Kai. Welcome to the chaos." Kai looked at me with friendly eyes. I used my wolf scent again to smell him, I can smell he's honestly just being friendly. His gaze falls upon my burning bracelets and a flash of anger flicked in his eyes. "I'm sorry on behalf of them." He said. I smiled weakly at him while eyeing my food. Ramen with eggs.. That will do. They'll probably won't poison me now.

The door opened and everybody grows quite again. Jiwon walked in through the door and took place at the head of the table, the place where an Alpha would sit.

"Good morning, pack. As you can see we have a new member today. My very own daughter has decided to join us." I scoffed, earning a strict glance from Jiwon. "She will be here for an undecided amount of time, please make her feel at home. We will have a party tonight to celebrate my daughter's and my Luna's return. Bon appetite, everyone." My appetite is lost completely with those words. Is my mother really alive or has he taken another Mate? Next to me Kai softly hits me with his elbow.

"There are rumors that you have been kidnapped by the Alpha of our Alpha's old pack after he decided to leave them. Is that true?" He asked.

Before I could respond another door opened and a blonde man walked in. His green eyes flicker to mine as he smiles viciously. His scent came to me once he placed across me, I recognised it. It's the wolf that hurt Jungkook. I breathed in and out steadily while i grabbed my fork. I didn't look his way but when I saw him placing his hand on the table I moved fastly to stab my fork in his hand. The wolf next to him gasped. I stood over the table looking at Jungkook's attacker in his eyes while he took the fork out of his hand without looking away.

"You have hurt someone that's really precious to me. One day you will pay for that." He slowly raised too and more wolfs are focused on us now. He showed me his teeth while amusement danced in his eyes.

"I can't wait for that day, Wolfwitch." He grabbed his plate and walked out of the dining room, my eyes burning his back the whole time. The bracelets are burning into my wrists heavily as I tried to summon my magic. I can feel it being blocked by the bracelets but I keep feeding them. Next to me Kai placed a hand on my shoulder,  softly urging me to sit back down. His head is close to mine as he whispered in my ear.

"Don't. They'll lock you up." His words pulled me from my anger so I sat back down. Without looking at anyone I dig into my food. Slowly everyone starts talking around me.

"She's his daughter. It's said she has Alpha blood and will be the next in line."

"They say she's a witch and a wolf. She controls the Hell fire."

"Alpha won't ever accept her as his Beta. Suho had to kidnap her, because she doesn't want to be here."

"I have heard that she is the Prince's Mate."

I was just taking a sip of water. I placed my glass on the table so violently that it broke. All talking stopped again when I stood and took my time to look at each and every wolf in that place. Some met my eyes in challenge and some cower away with fear.

"My name is Jisoo. I was born into the Moon River pack. Now I am the next Queen in line. The Prince is my mate." Jiwon moved to stand up but I stopped him by lifting my hand. "I came here to seek for my true mother." I hold Jiwon's gaze. "If I didn't find her here, if I found out that the promises that has been made to me lies.... Hell fire will rain upon you all, side by side with the army of the King. I suggest you to stay out of my way. Thank you." I can feel all eyes watching me but I focused on Jiwon's. He slightly nodded his head. Holding my head high I slowly walked away. I don't climb up the stairs though, opposite of the dinning room is another room. When I reached it I can see it that it has set up as a huge living room. Footsteps behind me told that I'm not alone.

"Holy crap! That was great!" Kai's voice echoed through the living room's high ceiling. "You totally threatened the Alpha and you're still alive." His voice is high in enthusiasm. I turned around to him and pointed at the couch. Kai grown a little pale but his smile didn't falter. He took a seat on the couch and I sat on the table in front of him.

"You're going to tell me everything you know about the Alpha and this pack." Kai nodded eagerly as he relaxed back into the couch.