Chapter 36: Okay? What was that?

*Okay? What was that?*

HILARYCOLE’s POV

We’re right here at the front door of our room to be. Ashh, Sybel, one of the mean girls, Shaira, the quiet one, and of course me, myself and I were roommates.

 Ashh opened the door and wow! Really wow!

The room was girly, the color of the wall, the bed, bed sheets and the pillow and blankets, the color of the windows, the tables and chairs, it’s really nice. I feel like a princess.

The next thing I know, I'm now lying my back on a fuchsia pink bed. Yeah right, I’m really into this color. I turned to my right then I realized, I’m in the last part of the room so I went to take a look on the apple green window.

“Wow..” I murmured. Now I’m like in a paradise.

The color of the sea is like my eyes. I saw the whole place. It’s really nice here in Japan but that’s enough.

It’s nicer in Philippines and the truth that ‘It’s more fun in Philippines’. I laughed.

While we’re all fixing our things, someone knocked on the door.

“Nerd! Open the door! You’re deaf? busu!” Sybel said to Shaira. She called Shaira, busu? She’s really mean.

(Who knows the meaning of busu? Free to comment.)

“Wait.” Shaira said while taking off her sweater.

“How dare you to say that? WAIT?? Effin face of yours!” Sybel shouted and she’s now in front of Shaira, who looks like scared or something.

“Gals! Could you PLEASE stop it? Especially you, Sybel.” Ashh said then now she’s also Sybel’s victim. Arg! They are so noisy.

I heard the knocks again.

“Guise, have unity, okay?” I said but they don’t mind me as if I'm a ghost here. -___-

Then I heard knocks again. Fine I volunteered myself.

“Hi Cole!” Great! He’s my hero. I found that my ‘roommates’ were now quiet.

“HELLO CODDDDYYY!” Sybel shouted as she ran towards to my Cody, he’s mine lol. It’s the cause to my fall, well the door was not that big, it’s for one person so when Sybel ran, which where I am, I out-balanced but someone caught me.

“You, okay?” the guy who catch me asked. I know that he’s not Cody because he’s busy to taking Sybel’s hands off on him.

“Yeah. Thanks.” Then I smiled. Ah! He’s Jorey, a friend of Cody.

“Cole, Let’s stroll.” Cody suddenly asked, where’s Sybel?

She’s now firting with Jorey. ‘poor him.’ I thought.

“Cole, let’s go?” He didn’t wait for my answer instead he just pulled me and unfortunately, I was carrying my bag, thanks it’s not that heavy.

We’re now on the beach side when we heard someone calling us.

“There they are!” I know that voice of her. I turned around to face her and I am right but, ‘THEM’ yeah they coming.

“What are you guys doing here?” Cody asked like his irritated. Ya! He’s not a gangster.

“Calm down bro! We’re pushed to get out of the mansion because of one I don’t know rule.” Joshua answered back with his creepy smile as always.

“What rule?” I asked them.

“My dear friend Hilarycole, their rule number one states: ‘When one of the roommates goes out, the other should go out then.’ So I think punishment was waiting for us now because you two just go out without us.” Ashh explained.

“Eh? We didn’t know about that rule.” I defended.

“Precisely my friend but we can’t do anything now just to be ready to our punishment.” Ashh said then

“Guys! It’s already twilight. We should get back now in the mansion, you know this beach is too far away from the mansion.”

As we walked back to the mansion, they just talking and talking then suddenly Jorey said, "We’re lost our way.”

“The heck! It’s obvious that our way here a while ago was straight but why did we lost?” Joshua, we stopped to look around.

“Arg! I need to pee” Sybel shouted.

“Guys! Look there!” then I pointed the mansion but its looks like different.

“Go first boys, we’ll come after Sybel’s.” Ashh decided, and then the guys started to walk away from us.

After the ‘pee’ we followed the boys.

“We’re here!” Jorey shouted.

“We can’t open the door.” Joshua said while trying to open the main door.

“Let me do it.” We all startled. His voice was cold.

“Yeah dude! That’s good.” Jorey said between laughing.

What’s his problem?  Anything funny? Cody stared at him with his blank face. Cody opened the door then we saw all the servants of the mansion.

As Sybel was about to enter the mansion, someone shouted.

“You’d rather wish to drink your blood by a vampire than to step in.” We all stopped to what we’d heard. Did the servant just say it, right?

“Welcome home, Young master.” they said again.

Okay? What was that?