Chapter 11: The Dinner

*The Dinner*

HILARYCOLE's POV 

“Oh c’mon,let’s eat.” as Dad leading us the way to our garden.

At the garden is the venue of our dinner tonight.

“I’ll follow there, need to do something here.” I was reasoning out.

They were at the garden while I’m still here near the main door. I thought about not to join them when someone knocked.

Beccause I’m near the main door, I decided to open it. When I opened the door..

0_______________________0  we looked both shocked.

The guy who’s in the park, is he my fiancé?

The he gave a sweet smile. 

“Am I not welcome here?”  He asked.

“Oh sorry. Come in” I said and I know, I’m happy to know that he’s the one :3

We both went to the garden, and then they saw us. They smiled.

“Nice couple!” Auntie Damiel complaining.

“Yeah, we seemed almost perfect couple!” Mom and Dad both agreed.

Why it seems that I love the decisions that my parents made? I smiled. LOL!

We sat down then we start to eat.

After that, they started to talk again about the engagement party.

“The night after the party, you can leave in the new mansion that we build for you two.” Auntie Damiel explained. We just nodded.

Then about the wedding.

Wahhhh~ I felt my eyes now were heavy.

“Hey” the guy who’s sitting beside me.

“Yeah?”

“You look beautiful with your dress.” He said and I’m flattered.

(0///0)  –> (^///^)

“Ah, thanks” I felt that I like him.

“You’re always welcome Cole”

“Oh by the way how did you know my name? and… you..” I remembered about my dream but before I could ask him, he excuse us, and then we went to the kitchen.

“So?”

 “I know you because of my classmates, they’re crazy for you” he explained. Should I ask him about my dream? How he went to my dream?

“Cody… hmm do you know me as your fiancée when we met in the park?” Aish! It’s hard to ask him about my dream.

“No.” Okay? arg! I’m really sleepy.

“You want to sleep now?” he asked like he read what’s on my mind or that’s true that he can read me? It’s possible?

“Yeah, I think I should sleep now.” I said then walked away from him. He’s handsome, gentleman and any good traits that can be but I felt that something wrong with him and to Auntie Damiel, but I can’t figure it out. -______-‘’ Now my head aching.

He guides me to my room. 

“Thanks Cody.” then I was about to close the door when I heard him whispering that I knowhe knew that I can heard him.

“Good night my queen, sweet dreams of me.. You’re mine, only mine Cole.”

My hair on my neck stands up. I shivered.

--------------

Next chapter…

Cody’s POV.

What’s with him?

Well, find out. 

COMMENT (guys! need your feedbacks) 
VOTE
&&
BECOME A FAN

~GAiSEA