Chapter 31: The Proposal

*The Proposal*

HILARYCOLE’s POV

“Listen Cole..” Cody started to talk and sat down on his bed. YEAH! Sat down. I just nodded then he continued. “I know that no one can stop them but, are you ready about that wedding?”

“I don’t know?” psh! To be honest guys, even if I really like Cody I don’t think that’s good to ‘we get married’. You know what’s suck?  If you two already married and the fact that the ‘crush thrill’ will gone. The hoity-toity effect oh I want more xx

“Tsk.” He hissed and lay down on his bed, hep! He even not contented so he pulled me and now my head’s leaning on his chest. He hugged mo tightly and my freaking tomato face alerted!

“I love you.” He said and aww so sweet. “I love you Cole ...” then he stood up, he pulled me again to stand up , err? What am I here? A robot? Lol

O____O I was shocked!  

He knelt down and is this proposal ekk? 

..

“Will you marry me, My Queen?” and my heart explodes! kyyaaaahhhhh~! I’m going to take my words back about the hoity-toity effect. This is the hoity-toity effect. I immediately pulled him even I’m not that strong, and hugged him,

“Yes My King, I will marry you.” then he hugged me, too. Tightly but enough. I’m just going to release in his hug when he leans down and his forehead touches mine. I found it so cute~ He looked straightly into my eyes, I know that looks. I noticed that he looked at my lips, I bit the lower lips of mine. He lean down, we’re so close about an inch..

~Tok~Tok~Tok

  When someone disturbed us

-________-

lol

We looked at the door.

“TSK! Don’t disturb us!” Cody yelled and looked at me but I hurriedly ran to open the door.

“Hi Auntie, come in.” I said and smiled. Auntie smiled at me but I found it creepy? I dunnoo. Cody just hissed ‘TSK’ and sat down again on his bed.

“What?” Cody’s ill-tempered attach again. PMS?

“Pfft! HAHAHAHA!” I laughed and they stared at me as if I did a crime.

“Umm, sorry?” Cody nudged me, wait? He’s on his bed earlier right? Tsk, a real vampire huh?

“Don’t laugh, that makes me the urge to kiss you.”  He whispered and he pinched my cheeks.

“EHEM!” we both looked at the someone who ‘ehem’ and oh I think I forgot that Auntie is here.

“Hello kiddos, wazzup? Deal?” Entrance speech of my Mom  then  Auntie Damiel laughed then my mom then me? Lol, the three of us laugh, except Cody, he looked at me and smiled ;”””) Hoity-toity effect xx. Cody was about to leave when Auntie held his arm.

“Cody, this for your own good and you too, Hilarycole, dear.” She looks really serious.

“Mom, we agree.” Cody 

They smiled and of course ME! ^_________________________^ like this oh

“Tomorrow will be the wedding.” Mom, okay but tomorrow? Kidddddding meeee……….

Our day overrrrrr.

--------------

 Sorry for the late and lame update.

Vote

Comment

And

Be my FAN

If you want ;3

  xx

~GAiSEA