Chapter 38: Second Day in Japan/Tour

*Second Day in Japan/Tour *

HILARYCOLE's POV

"Hey my friend! What's on your mind? You looks like a pretty thinker there eh." I looked at Ashh, who's wearing a skinny jeans and cute red sexy top.

"Hey you too! Where are you going?"

"Oh!" she said then place her palm on her forehead and said, "You don't remember anything?" I gave her a 'I-don't-remember-anything look.

"Girls bus 1, boys bus 2. Go go go go!" we herd those words from the intercom then sank in on my hed the word 'tour' I hurriedly took a bath, after that, I went out from the powder room, wear something comfy, Ashh gave a sweet smile and said, "Oh my poor friend." She combed my messy hair.

Sybel entered in our room with her always 'mad' look.

"You two! Arg! C'mon!" then she closed the door with all her force. Is she wants to sleep while our door open? Err.. After a minute, we're now inside of the bus.

I sat down on the seat and here we go.. we're on our way to somewhere when I noticed that I forgot my DSLR. I felt like I lost something very important but the truth was just I forgot it.

------------

We're now in the Japanese factory of watermelons, not ust ordinary watermelons because the shape of japanese watermelons are square. They allowed us to stroll around inside of the factory. We tastes the square-watermelo and the fact that it's really sweet and juicy. They gave us souvenir and that's a watermelon bag for girls while a white v-neck shirt that has a watermeon on it for the boys.  lol! That's cute!

------------

After the watermelon factory, we're now in Daikanransha. After that, in the Osaka. The Osaka known for the Tempozan Ferris Wheel. The ferris wheel has a 112.5 meters which has a 369 feet tall! Don't ask me why did I know that, the tourist guide did. We're now allowed to stroll around and I'm accompaanied with my hot husband,Cody.

"Cody, let's try to ride on the ferris wheel." as I nagged him, he looked at me and smiled. I noticed his holding DSLR! Oh lucky him, he didn't forgot it like I did.

"Okay? but let me take a pictures of you." then without a word, he tooka picture of me with the suprise look.

"Hey delete it!" but he raised his hand while holding the DSLR and the fact that he's taller than me.

"I don't like." he said and pulled me to go to the ferris wheel.

"WOW!" I said with all the amaze look on my face. It's really beautiful. I saw the whole Osaka, well I'm exagg, I mean I saw the students below.

"Cole." Cody called me and when I looked at him... *Click*

"Hey!!!! Delete it!!!"

"No way." he said and grins. He pulled me closer to him as I lean my face on his chest, he gesture by his lips to look in front and another *Click*  

I pushed him very hard but he liked a ver big and massive stone.

"Cody, can I borrow your's?"  

"Don't like. You just going to delete your snaps here." he said as he stroll down the button oh his DSLR. psh! Unfair...

(_­­­­_ ____")

"Hey! I'm not! C'mon let me see it." but he ignored me! "Amp!" then I looked at the glass of the ferris wheel. I felt something on my arm...

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I jumped as the insects flew away from me. I saw Cody trying not to laugh but okay? He can't! He's now laughing really hard at me!!! How could him?! And that's it.. I immediately grab his DSLR then O___O 

"CODYY!" I yelled

"Hahaha!! you're so cute." he said and "Gotcha!" as he grab his DSLR from my hands.

"What was that huh?" I asked him but he just shrugged. Okay? He got stolen pictures of me especially with the insect incident.

After the ferris wheel ride, I decided to go to the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Cody just keep following on me like a dog, with his one and only DSLR!

"Cole, look at this one." Cody said as he showed a stolen picture of mine, I was in the ferris wheel looking at the glass of it. I am CUTE! (:

"You're really cute, right?" then he smiled at me. A genuine one.

We get inside of the OAK,well I made it short.

"WOW!!!" It was like we're in the ocean... but the thing that I'm not drowning. I'm not used to it 'kay? Cody took a picture of every corner of the aquarium but always with 'ME' as the model CX

"Perfect couple." a japanese woman said and smied at me and to Cody. She offered to take a picture of us together, well me and Cody I mean. It's rude if we're going to turn down her offer so, here you go!

"Peace.." the woman said.

(^__^)v (^___^)  me and Cody

"Arigatou." Isaid then bowed, that's correct right?

"Douitashimashite." she said

"You're welcome." Cody whispered. It makes me shiver..

------------

Our next destination is the Mt. Fuji. I looked at the Mt.Fuji it's pretty cool! We're at the tourist cabin. The tourist guide said that we can't go near the Mt. fuji because it's a lil dangerous for us.

"Smile." I was err? Another suprise snap? I looked at him and he pulled me, "Smile." he repeated. I smiled as he put his arm to my shoulder and here's our picture TOGETHER,

^___^\^_____^//[O===*]   

------------

After that, we went in the animation studio. We all  know that Japan known for the anime. We experienced the dubbing thing. After that, we went to many japanese restaurant, tea and cake shop.

On our way to the mansion, the 2 buses stopped in a ramen shop just like Naruto's favourite ramen shop. We ate and burp!

------------

"Finally got home!" We're now in the mansion. I hurriedly jumped on my bed. I'm tired but this is our last night here so we're going to attend a festival. You know like in some anime, wearing a kimono?

"You guys have a 6 hours left to prepare your kimonos or just a sunday dress for girls later, so take a nap and see the beauty of Japan later." the intercom.

That's it..

To be continue...

------------ 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. Well,  hope you like my update (:         

 By the way, can you do like my page on facebook? Check out the link on my profile that would mean a lot to me. Thanks  you!

~GAiSEA