Chapter 7: The Fix Marriage

*The Fix Marriage*

"HAHAHA!" The guy and I laughed. He told me a story about a boy yelling into the mail box for him to send a mail voice. "Unbelievable!" I said between laughing.

"Here’s other one." He paused then, mimicked a voice of a host. 

"In a beauty contest:

Question: What can you say about the demoralization of our nation towards globalization?

Candidate number 1: Thank you for that very beautiful and mind blowing question, but before that I want to greet everyone a pleasant evening. For that question, … I consider myself 4th runner up. That’s all thank you." 

"HAHAHA! Epic!" I was laughing my ass out. That was hilarious.

"Yeah." he chuckled. "By the way my Cole, I forgot to introduce myself." he paused again before faking a cough.

"I know that this is a little bit late but uhm yeah I'm.."

"Hilary! Hilary!"

..

"HILARY! HILARY! HILARY!"

"hmmh, ye.. yes?" I moaned while my eyes were still closed. I wanted to sleep more but then my mom kept on calling my name. I lazily opened my eyes, closed them, opened my left then right eye again. I'm so tired, I don't know why?

"My dear, wake up, look oh it's already 7:20 you are going to be late again, go take a bath now.” My Mom commanded as she stood up and led her way to the kitchen.

"Uhm 'kay." I looked around before I noticed that my dad was not there. "Where’s Dad?" Asking my mom  with monotone voice while helping myself to sit down on the couch where I'm lying down. I was felt asleep while watching an anime and waiting for the breakfast made by my dad.

"He already left," mom then she realized something. "by the way honey, your breakfast was prepared by your daddy, so hurry up, and I’ll wait for you so that we can eat together.”

After I took my bath, I looked myself on the mirror. I was about to go out when I saw a shadow in my balcony. 

"Anyone there?" I asked as I was walking towards my balcony. I even tip toe like a secret spy hunting for a mission. I slowly pulled my balcony's curtain and realized that there was nothing. 

"Oh just my imagination." I murmured to myself then went down.   

"Mom, I gotta go…"

"Hilary dear, you should eat first. You didn’t eat last night then now? Hey!" Mom yelled when I stepped out of the house. "How many times you will skip the proper time of eating, young lady?"  

"I’m already full mommy anyway, dad told me that you are going to tell me some important things?" I fixed my bag and my vans before I got in the car.