Chapter 19: The Game

*The Game*

CODY’s POV

I left at the balcony alone, (-_____-) and I thought to stroll at the wide field of the place.

I jumped on the fence of the balcony and start to walked silently then I know, someone following me. I don’t mind ‘them’ coz I don’t like their scent.

 I stopped, started to watch the clear sky.

 “Hi Prince Cody!” I turned around to see them, a group of girls staring at me.

They are more than 7, I didn’t mind them instead, I back my look at the sky.

“Prince Cody, you look really handsome.”

“Yeah right, girls!”

“Hot!”

“Can you be mine?”

“No, Prince Cody, I’m ready to be a mistress.” the girl said, who looks attractive because of her pink-dye hair.

“Are you insane? (-____-)” I asked them and leave them while their mouth was still widely opened.

I decided to go to the garden. I don’t like those girls; they keep on following me like dogs. I know that they know that I’m engaged but what the hell their problem? Are they insane or what? A slut?

“Prince Cody, you’re really handsome.”

“It’s really true about his serious side, right girls?”

“That’s right. . but when it comes to Hilarycole, his different.”

“I hate Hilarycole that much girls, she has everything even the hot and handsome guys in other schools and our Cody? Hell bitch!”

“Hey girls, could you quit following me and don’t say any bad comments about my FUTURE WIFE.” I said with serious and cold voice of mine.

But instead, they smiled.

TSK. I walked again.

I am a serious type and cold towards the people especially to those that I don’t like and not my aquitance.

“Prince Cody!!!”

Fuck! Why they still following me?!

They want to sink my sharp teeth to their neck?!

But I won’t do that, their bloods are not that good -_______- .

Now I’m decided to go back in the hall, I’m tired to play with those girls.

“Prince Cody, wait for us, we’re afraid in dark.”

Tsk. What a shit reason!

 I walked as if nothing happened when I felt someone watching me. I know that smell.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

“What are you doing here?” I asked her. Instead to answer my question, she just laughed at me.

“Stop it Cole.” I said but naughty girl, she’s not listening to me and continue to laugh.

“You’re naughty.” I said while smiling. I pat her head. “Hey! I’m not a dog.” She protested.

“Prince Cody!” We looked at the girl who called me. “Sybel?” Cole said and looked at me.

“Don’t mind her, let’s go.”

“Wait Prince Cody!!”

HILARYCOLE’s POV

“Wait Prince Cody!!” Sybel shouted and ran toward us. She’s sweating?

 “What happened, Sybel?” I asked her. She’s one of the mean girls in my school.

“Michelle and my other friends vanished!” Sybel yelled and now she’s crying.

“Why? Where?” I asked her again.

“I dunno…” She said between sobbing. I’m comforting her when we heard someone screamed in the wide field of my place.

“Cody wh..” I cut my words off when I noticed that Cody is missing? Where is he?

“Cole…..”

 I looked up to see who called me and to my surprise I saw him! Cody! He’s body was full of blood. I was startled to what I see! He’s carrying Sybel’s body. I looked at my side where Sybel was lying a while ago and I saw nothing. He’s fast! But what was that? Is he drank my classmates’ blood? Then suddenly the lights turned off. I saw nothing. The whole place was dark, when I felt someone shaking me.

 “Hey Cole.” I opened my eyes and I saw his worried face. “What happened? Are you sick or what?” He asked and carry me. “Dream again.” I whispered. He looked at me and I saw on his face the concerned look but I’m not arg! Nothing. I’m just spacing out.

“Hey you two!” I saw Sybel and her friends surrounding us. I left a big sigh. It’s nice to see them. “They here!” Michelle shouted then all the lights turned off.

“Cody.” I said and hold his chest, remember? He’s carrying me. “Don’t scared I’m here.” He said and the spot light landed on us. “Well well well… As we all see, the couple’s making us hoity-toity.” I heard they laughed. ERR! Cody put me down then a minute passed… the lights turned on and the same time someone grab me.

 CODY’s POV

When the lights turned on, I noticed that Cole is missing. I was about to walk away to search Cole when the emcee says, “Mr. Cody, this will be the game. 

“What?” I asked him in calmed voice

“You need to find your fiancée in the whole house ay even on the field though.”

“Easy.” I said with soft voice so that no one can hear me but, I was startled when the emcee looked at me and grinned. Did he hear me, didn’t he?

“Sounds easy? Maybe? But..”

“What but?” I asked and for the second time he grinned at me. I noticed the ring that he wears, that’s the ring of our enemy’s clan. The ring symbolizes the clan where you belong. I have one but I hide it in my room so that no one can notice who really I am.

“But the other young men are also participant in this game and if one of the young men participant is the first who found her, he will be given a prices and one of the prices is a kiss from Miss Hilarycole Flores!”

“Wow!” guy 1

“Great!” guy 2

“This is it.” guy 3

“My chance.” guy 4

“*evil laugh*” guy 5

‘DAMN! Fuck off with my queen!’ I thought and stared at the emcee who’s now smiling like a evil.

Then the emcee signal the GO!!!

The men ran …..

Me? I just need to find her smell

I started to walk on the wide field when someone pulled me.