Chapter 42: Beach Party (Part I)

COLE's POV

"Rise and shine, beautiful girl." as the cold lips of him touch my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw a hot gorgeous guy staring at me. He's wearing a thin gray sando shirt and a black torso.

"What happened last night? Did Mr. Samson call for some help? Where is the bus?" I simultaneously asked him but he just gave me a poker face. I looked at my window and saw that it's already a morning. "Where are they? Are they okay? You okay? What happened to the bad guys?"

"Calm down, baby." He helps me to stand up and he stared at me and looks cranky.

"What now? Can you answer my questions?" I irritably shout at him. He looked at me with disbelief in his blue eyes. Ooops! Sorry Cody boy.

"There's no event last night so meaning there's no bus and what are talking about bad guys? Are you okay, baby?" He immediately held my hands. 

"Ouch!" I cried when I felt dizzy.

Wa.. Wait? What was that? Don't tell me that was just a dream.. long dream rather? It feels like real and so real. Oh no! I really need to go to the hospital for a check up about my 'dream sickness'. What's happening to me?!

"You're not okay. Come, I'm going to bring you to the hospital."

"I'm perfectly fine! Just reminisced my dreams. Why are you here by the way? Where are they?" I saw the empty bed of the other girls. Are they really okay? I hope to.

"Forgot something my queen?" he asked while ruffling my hair. "Good morning, you got a bed-hair my queen." he smiled and I pushed his hand away from my hair. Obviously yeah I got a bed-hair seriously? I just woke up for his sake.

"Hurry up! They are waiting for us." He walked to my closet and opened it.

Oh my poor head! I forgot about our 'beach party'. Today is our last day here in Japan. Mrs. Samson told us that she's going to make a beach party for our unforgettable event here and I don't want to miss that. I hurriedly went to our bathroom to do the morning rituals until I forgot my swimsuit.

I poked my head around the bathroom door and smiled when I saw that he's gone.

I covered the towel around my bare body and headed to my closet.

"Where's that thing?" I murmur while still searching for my swimsuit.

"Finally!" I got up and when I turned around, I fell on the ground because of the massive wall....or chest?

"Sorry here." Cody and pulled me up.

"What are you think you're doing?" when I got up. He looks really innocent and aww so cute baby boy.

"Baby girl don't gawk at me. Let me asked you the same question, what are you think you're doing?" That seductive voice of a vampire was just one of his accessories to seduce his prey.. Oh! What am I thinking?? Erase.. Erase! He's a good vampire and a romantic one? Ah yes! Definitely!

I back in reality when an ice poked my right cheek.

"You spacing out again? Are you sick, baby girl?"