Chapter 27: Haunted House

*Haunted House*

HILARYCOLES’ POV

Cody pulled me to the entrance of the horror booth. It’s already past 6, so meaning the booth is now open. As we walk inside of the booth, I noticed that the horror booth is not just ordinary booth because the booth occupied the whole soccer field. This is a haunted house! Awesome!

“You look paler than me my Cole.” As Cody teased me, I gave him a death glare and guess what? He just laughed at me HA!HA! “Hey sorry.” Cody when he noticed that I’m mad lol. He placed his arms to my shoulder and err! Tomato me again, thanks for the dim light coming from the horror booth or should I say the haunted house.

“But seriously Cole, you scared about ghost?” Cody opened the topic that I hate the most.

 “Of course not!” I said with full of confidence but honestly, I’m scared! I hate ghost or anything that we can see in the dark.

“Oh, my Cole is afraid in dark.” Cody teased me again while laughing. EH! Cody stoppppp!

 “I’m just wanted to make you red as tomato hahaha! Opps.. Sorry.”

“Whatever Cody. It’s better to start now our ‘searching operation’ to the key so that we can escape in this cuff.”

“Okay, okay.” He said and smiled.

ARGH! This is soooooo bad! Searching a small thing in a dark place? Kidding right?

*booogggsssshh* sound effect of a door that fell down from the ceiling. OH! New thing huh? Door from  ceiling? It’s not scary instead funny. 

We continued our walk until a ‘zombies look alike’ appeared in front of us. They scared us but just kids  ran out. They are funny :D

 “Bad girl.”   Cody said in a soft voice but enough to hear.

“Huh?” I asked him, what’s bad girl?

“Tsk. Laughing on someone but she’s scared, too.” He said without looking at me.

 “NUH! I’m not scared with those ugly creatures, only on white lady.”  

“White lady on ceiling, wearing a perfect but scary killer smile?” Cody asked and I felt that my hair on my neck now standing. It’s precise! White lady with her perfect killer smile.

“Hey! It’s unfair! Reading someone’s mind?”

“No, I didn’t read what’s on your mind little missy.” He said like a kid, he stopped so I made a stop, too.

“What? You saw the key?” I asked him but instead he smirked at me. Don’t tell me he’s planning on something?

“Not yet, but I think this is your time to run.” He said and stared at the ceiling.

“Huh?” I asked him and followed his gaze, to my surprise O_____O

A white lady is staring at us and she’s smiling like a devil one.

“WwaaaaaaaahHHHhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed as loud as I can and started to run when I realized that Cody is with my other hand that cause of my fall. I saw a hand extended to help me stand. Oh great Cody. I was about to hold his hand when I noticed that the hand is full of blood and noticed that Cody is just stared at me. “AHHHHHH!!!!!! CCCOOODDDYYYYYYYY!”  I screamed and closed my eyes.

“Clumsy.” I heard his voice so I opened my eyes and saw him patting the part of my head that bumped on a while ago. ERR? “Hey! You just stared at me earlier, while I’m suffering with the bad creatures huh?”  He looked at me and smiled.  “Huh? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said and I see? I think it was just my imagination.

“C’mon.” Cody and helped me to stand up. We continued our walk when I suddenly step on something. I take a look on it and saw something that is really nice to have.

 “THE KEY!” I said then get it.  Cody helped me out to remove the cuff.

“Now I should thank for having two hands.” I murmured.

“Okay, I’m bored now, let’s go home?” Cody and left me? I ran after him. “Why did you leave me alone there???”

“Hahahah! Come here.” He held my hands and he leaned on me whispering something that I found mushy.  “I wanted to feel that you chase me.”

“Whatever Cody.” Then we laughed. Suddenly,  we realized that we lost our way out. 

“lalalalalalalalalalallaallalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalal” a soft voice singing that really scary because of the repeated lyrics.

“What’s that annoying sound?” Cody murmured and looked around.

“Cody, let’s go home.” I feel sick with that song.

“lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal” it was again.

“Aish! Really annoying! Who’s that?” Now Cody’s ill tempered attacked again.

 “Here handsome.” A very seductive voice of a women coming behind us, we turned around but no one’s there.

“Cody, let’s go home.” I said and gripping his shirt. He looked at me and backed his looked on something. I outgripped his shirt. Oh Cody, you’re really naughty.

“Handsome …. Come here” A seductive voice again, I looked around trying to find her but failed!  I backed my look on Cody but O________O Where is he?

“Cody?” I said while looking around. I noticed that I’m just here alone, where’s the other?

“Hey Cody! This is not funny. Show yourself now.” I said and started my walk.

“HIHIHIHIHIHHIHIIHHIIII.” That familiar laugh reminds me something that I really don’t want to remember. The clowns. I shuddered.

“Cody? Hey! I’m scared.” I said between shaking. I really scared about clowns, they are freaking killer.

“Hihihihi, Let’s play! I’ll count one to three, you should hide OKAY?” the clown said, eehhh! I felt the urge to run but my feet don’t want to.

“WOW! Congrats seniors for having a great event and realistic ghost or zombies, but clowns? Please enough.” I said when I noticed that the clowns now walking towards my direction.

“Hihiihihihihih..” they continued on laughing, I think they’re more than 18. 

“What the?! Let me go!” I shouted when three of them hold my wrists and forcing me to go to somewhere. I can’t handle them because they’re stronger than me, so I let them to carry me away.  I realized that with just a sec where now inside of our laboratory. I really scared when I noticed that there’s no other people in the whole campus except of course me and the freaking clowns. The whole laboratory is  so dark.

 “She’s here.” One of the clowns said.

“Let her go.” A familiar voice commanded. I faced his back then. The clown let me go. I was about to plan to escape when the familiar voice stopped me on what he said. “Don’t try to run, or else..”

“Who are you?”

 -------------------

    Updated!

Oh wait! I wanted to share a logic test for everyone. 9+2=?

Solve it before pressing down, know the answer? Now press down.

How many is our hands?

10?

Then wrong! It’s just 2, we have 2 hands.

:DD

~GAiSEA