Dear Readers... - Author's Note.

Hey guys, what's up? You all good? Yeah? Awesome.

Now, let's get down to business.

The last chapter of this book was pretty lame, right? One page? Seriously?!

Well yeah, that's how things have occurred it seems.

The story behind it?

I killed the computer.

*le gasp*

Due to this I am unable to write as much as I'd like, and it also means I can't update as often.

I'm hoping to do the next part of the chapter (yes there are two parts to the chapter you just read - confusing right?) as soon as possible and it should be uploaded in the early weeks of December - early Christmas present :3.

I hope you guys can forgive me for such a huge problem, but I promise you that Time Isn't An Ally WILL be updated, it isn't over yet guys, we have a long way to go.

Ontop of this *time for a small advertisement* I've started writing a few more books, one of which has the prologue already posted, one which is in the process of being written up onto wattpad and edited, and one which at this current moment is still in the makings. I'm pretty sure you guys will like them... Or I hope so anyway.

Ive got a small competition which I'm starting on just this page right here, just to pass the time until I can finally start updating regularly:

I want you to tell me what you'd like to happen in the rest of the book; tell me your ideal story line!

It can involve whatever you want, as long as its not all just sex... As much as we'd all love that, I think Joe and Izazya wouldn't be able to keep up. :3

The one / the people who come up with the best story lines, chapter ideas or plot twists will get dedicated in the book for however long their ideas are used.

I know it's not much, but I don't know how I can solve this problem just yet D:

Just remember; I love you all :)

Xx