David, who?

"Alright move it right there".

"Mmmm a little to the left."

" Okay right there,yes!!" I said happily.

" Are you happy now now, is this exactly where you want it to be because I am really getting tired of moving it. Jaceon said

" Well if you're going to have an attitude about it how about you not help." I said frowning at Jaceon.

" I'm not the one who wanted to change the whole room around I was fine with the red and black perfectly fine India so if anyone should have an attitude it should be me.

" whatever I don't like it it doesn't even give out good vibes . I mean do I look like a dark and gloomy person I am NOT and dark and gloomy perfect. I am wonderful joy that the dragon gods and goddesses hat blessed you with. So be happy and move the picture. Thank you."

He mumbled under his breath grumbling about something I don't know. I mean is it that torturing to have a nice structured colors scheme. I will admits that the red and black was cute even sexy, when he was a bachelor but now he's taken. So that has to go.

"Do you want me to move anything else you majesty?" I growled at his teasing .

"Yeah , your ass out my way ." I said tweaking the picture a little since it wasn't fully straight.

"Awe is my baby getting cranky?' He asked while wrapping his arms around my waist. Starting to kiss me on the neck.

" I'm not a baby ". I whined.

"You sound like one , with all that whining your giving me. " he said brushing his lips against my ear making me shudder.

"Stop Jaceon, I have to finish the room before we go to your company event ." I whined turning to face him . He pecked me on the lips .

"Why should I , I could always have a raincheck that party is thrown ever year . it will be no different if I there or not."

"Well I want to go , I want to go outside I'm tried of being In the house having to share space with your groupies."

"Yeah but your the only real fan I have." He teased.

"Your going to have less than that if you keep playing with me." I growled and glared at him.

He laughed and let me go while walking to the bathroom. "Well then you can finish your redecorating while I take a shower, unless.... You want to join me babe."He winked over his shoulder.

"Eww I'm not a pigglet sooooo dont call me that. Also no I will not be taking a shower with you until you learn how to keep your hands to your self. My back still hurts from the marks you left last time we was in the shower." He chuckles and continued to the bathroom.

I shook my head while continuing to place little arrangements here and there . I guess once um finished I can pick out a outfit for tonight. I head over to the closet and began to pick out clothes that I may possibly want to wear and lay them out on the car .

"The bathroom Is all your baby. In going to the office to finish some work, okay?"

"Alright I'll be down in 30". I say missing him on the cheek breathing in his newly renewed scent. He smells so dominate and powerful. I truly love it .

I grab him by his pants loops.

"Maybe you can wait a minute before going downstairs?" I questioned flirtatiously. He growled lowly.

"Are you getting horny baby? Daddy will always give you what you want ..... if you whine for me." He said taking my bottom lip into his mouth, which made me groan." But that will have to wait till later on tonight." He smirked which made me growl and stomp my feet.

"But I want you now". I trailed my hands down his covered chest.

"Well your going to have to wait brat". He said walking away from me. I growled loudly, I can't believe he didn't bite. I make my way to the bathroom and go through my normal routine.
I wonder what this whole event will be like besides the stuck up people and those alike, Im fairly excited about this whole outing thankfully. You have no idea how boring this house is. Which is crazy because there are most definitely more then enough people to have fun. But, of course every one who lives here are either boring or busy. Yet, the children are joy in all honesty. I cant wait.....woah what was I about to say.

"I really need to stop talking to myself." I said shaking my hear. Once I was dressed I made y way down stairs to Jaceon's office. He barely has a life too , its so sad .
"You must be ready?" He questioned without looking up from typing on his computer.
"Well of course , I never like to be so late. Are you ready ,,,workaholic?" I snickered.
"I'm guessing that you thought that was funny,huh?" He said raising from his desk.
"Well isn't that why I laughed, babe." He smirked at me .
"This most be your time of the month smart mouth." He replied back with just as much wit.
"I bet you wish it was, but since you think it is....I'm sure that means no sex". I bet he wasn't expecting that . Score one for India and zero for Jaceon. And with that , I turned around and walked outside of the door and turned back to a gaping Jaceon.
"Come on , I don't like being late." He followed me to the limo out front and opened the door for me , helping me get situated in the back.
"I meant to say back at the house that you look gorgeous." he said pulling me close to him.
"Well thank you , but don't think thats gonna make me forget about what you said in your office." I said kissing him on the neck. I could feel the heat blistering off his body.
"You know that going home is always a option." He said moving hiss hand up and down my thigh.
"I know it is , thats why you going to behave and let me enjoy the night and possibly and I mean possibly I'll give you a midnight treat." I reached over trailing my hand down his chest. the limo stopped just as I got to the top of his dress pants.
"Cute..." He grabbed my hand and helped my out the car and we proceeded to the open doors with a escort leading us to the event.

"It is a pleasure to have you join us tonight and with a guess this time".
"My pleasure also, especially when I get to share it with a beautiful lady by my side. " He replied looking down at me and then looking at the women. She agreed. We were led to frech doors that opened into a ball room. It was really nice looking .

"Don't be alarmed when people come too greet, I'm most the important man in this room." He mentioned.
"Cocky much , Jaceon." Some one said behind us.
"Ahh David, isn't it always a pleasure to see you in such a lighting." Jaceon replied smoothly. I looked between both dominating me, they both look like there testing each other.
I tugged on Jaceon," Don't you think we should go find our seats." I said grasping Jaceon's attention from the men. He nodded his head turning to lead me to the tables. but we was stopped by a hand on my arm.Jaceon turned around growling at the treat.
"Don't go so fast, Jaceon you didn't introduce me to your beautiful guest. Whats your name beautiful?"
"She's none of your concern David, no if you would be so generous and smart to let her go, right now." Jaceon said through a growl. David let my hand go with a smirk on his face.I snatched my hand away not liking the feel of his skin on mine.
We proceeded to the tables, Jaceon pulled my seat out and allowed me to sit down. The presentation started I guess .I'm not really sure what to call it , but they called Jaceon up to the stage. I stood and clapped for him like the good girlfriend or mate is suppose to do. I sat down once he reached the stage and a chair pulled out next to me and I looked over to be greet by David.
"I'm pretty sure Jaceon wouldn't want you sitting by me ." I mentioned without looking back at him.
"I'm sure he wont mind that much."
"Yeah well I'd rather not chance it. " I raised out the seat, he pulled me back down making me smash back into the seat.
"Who do you think---"
"I'm sure you don't want to embarrass Jaceon right, then sit down and be quiet".
''You better watch who the hell your talking to".

to be continued................