My Baby (FINAL)

India's POV

I turned over in the bed to see an asleep Jaceon , he looks so cute when he's sleep. While when he is awake he looks like a sexy ninja assassin. Mmmmhmm but last night was the best night of my life.The way his hands handled my body was unforgettable. But lets not dwell on that to long Im starting to get hot and bothered . Anyways I think I'll go make us some breakfast . So I fought to get out of Jaceon's arms which was a major fail.

"Where do you think your going ?" He asked with a scruffy voice.

" Well I thought that i would make us some breakfast, since I feel like being nice today and not causing you to much problems." I said with a smile on my face.

He laughed, " If I knew giving you the dick would get you to behave that would of been the first thing I did when I saw you."

I replied with a straight face. " Haha not funny but Im going to ignore what you just said. What do you want for breakfast.'' He shrugged his shoulders. "Well i guess your eating what ever I make, come downstairs in twenty."

I made my way to the door but was stopped by an arm around my waist.

"Wheres my kiss?" Jaceon said while kissing my neck .

"I don't know, maybe I'll find it after you brush your teeth." I laughed.He growled.

"Real cute baby, Im surprised you could even talk with all the screaming you were doing last night." He said with a laugh.

" Awe I see my big bad Alpha has a sense of humor. At least your trying baby." I said while leaving the room.

I turned the radio on and began my journey through the refrigerator. I decided on making waffles , pancakes, sausage, eggs and bacon. I love bacon. I poured some orange juice for Jaceon and me . He walked downstairs giving me a kiss on the lips which i returned.

"'I'll make your plate for you baby." I said as he sat down . He looked at me surprised.

"Who are you and what have you done with my real mate ?" He asked which made me look at him like he's stupid.

"What are you talking about?" I asked eating a piece of bacon.

"Whats happened to my feisty and angry mate? Your being really nice to me ,i starting to think that you were just sexually frustrated." He mentioned taking a bite of his pancakes.

"Oh Im still the same girl believe you'll see her very soon seeing as all your groupies have something to say to me. But baby Im just accepting the fact that you are my destined one .I mean like who would still pursue me with the way I treat you. But who cares because now your mine." I sipped my orange juice.

"Okay understandable. Im thinking we should maybe go out today , go shopping or out to eat later on." I smiled at him as a reply.

We cleaned the kitchen together and headed upstairs to cuddle before going out .

"Jaceon what do you think about having children?"

"What made you think about kids?" He asked .

"Well I always wanted to have a big family but never thought I would have the chance of having one." I said slightly.

" What do you mean you thought you would never have the chance."

"A doctor told me it would be a slight chance of me ever being able to carry a child. I just don't want me no being able to give you healthy babies be the reason you would want to leave me ." I said near tears. He whipped my face.

"Baby i will only be with you for the rest of my life and nothing will ever change my mind. Also my thoughts about kids would be that I do wish to have some , its only natural because Im a Alpha and I need a heir ."