insecure?

India's POV

I can smell him coming closer but I chose to ignore him. I continue to eat my ice cream and watch ninja assassin . Which I love to watch, my favorite movie. Jaceon comes and sits by me and turns toward me. I continue to look at the tv , like as if he's not there.

'' You can try to ignore me, but your dragon cant help to notice when Im near.'' Jaceon says matter of fact . I growl.

"What do you want Jaceon ? Haven't you done enough today. Firstly you don't feel secure of my feelings for you. I mean ...I don't know what you want from. What more do I have to do for you to feel secure and trustful of my love and loyalty for you. " I asked defeatedly, now standing from the couch.

"India don't make this seem like Im a insecure man because that is one of many things that I am not and will ever be. You haven't did much I mean couldn't you have waited maybe a few months before you decided to ask me." He said coldly.

"I never said we had to go tomorrow or next week. I wanted to see if it was even a option or possibility. You cant expect me to leave home and not miss where I grew up to and what Im use to." I said to him through unshed tears.

He doesn't know how it feels to wake up in a whole different place with out any recollection on what happened. he will never understand because.... he didn't have his like taken away.

" Your life is with me. You were made to be with me. Why won't you just let me love like a man should. You may think that you made a lot of effort today. In all truthfulness I did believe you but when you go back to leaving me and going back to the damn states. I can't help but to think that you are trying to leave me. Im not letting that happen India." he growled out trying to control him self.

"Jaceon I'm not going to leave you. I gave myself to you last night and I said I love you. You don't understand how much those things mean to me. 'I love you' is not words that I feel have no meaning or responsibility. Saying I love you ,means that I will stay committed to you, that I will protect you and be there for you. It means...that I trust you Jaceon." I grabbed his face between my hands making his glowing eyes meet mines. Awaking my dragon. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard raising me off the ground.

I moaned out his name wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled us apart to stare at me. I whimpered trying to pull him closer.

"You cant leave me India. You were made for me and only me. Your heart belongs to me and so do you."

"okay Jaceon... I belong to you.'' He growled remarking me on my neck making me scream out in pain and pleasure. He carried us upstairs back to our bedroom where we made love.

---> Next Morning<---

I woke to a sharp ache in my back. i slowly tried to tun around to make sure that my body wasin less pain. Jaceon has his boy right on mines. I smiled I think we came a understanding last night. Although it was a wreck we still improved in our relationship.

"So how long are you gonna stare baby?'' I heard my mates rough voice say.

"your so conceited that it makes my stomach hurt." he laughed beautifully.

to be continued.............