I can show you better than i can tell you.

After the date with Jaceon he took us back to his house. Once entering the house he went to his office to finish some work. As i walked to his room that girl from dinner got in my way.

"So you thought what you did at dinner was cute?"

"of course not i was just showing you what a hoe is since you openly called me one".I said with a smile.

"who do you think you are coming up in my territory, messing with my man and think you run shit."

"Girl please get out of my face before,I catch something from you nasty ass". I said walking pass her into Jaceon room slamming the door.

Ooh she is just so agonizing. Her stupid self thinking she can get all up in my face talking to me about who do I think 

I am. I think I am India,and i do what ever i want. Especially if I'm brought here against my own will. 

I walked into the walk-in closet and changed my clothes.Once in some pajamas on i sat on my bed waiting for dinner.As i was sitting on the bed Jaceon came in.

Why are you dressed like that?" he asked walking into the bathroom with out shutting the door.

"this is what i wear at night time and for dinner.I like to be comfortable."I said absentmindedly.

"Change."Jaceon said washing his hands.

"Why?"

"Because I don't need all the mate less males in my clan to be watching mates every move."He said.

"alright whatever". I said walking in to the walk-in closet.

"No need to get an attitude." he replied.

"Alight Jaceon leave me alone."

"Why?"He asked annoyingly.  

 "shut the fuck up Jaceon , because your still talking to me"

"who the fuck you think your talking to"

"you know what Jaceon fuck you !"

" fuck me? fuck you!"

" oh that wont be happening , so you can sink that ship.

Jaceon was heaving deeply. His fist balled up quickly and he walked straight out the door. I took a deep breath.

He is so freaking aggravating. I was doing as he said and he just kept talking tome about nothing. I just flopped on his bed.