Night like this

India POV

"I wish I had this back in New York." I said in a amazed voice.I walked over to the glass shower and got in when it was hot enough. Felling the hot water relax my tensed muscles. I groaned in pleasure. As I washed my self with the soap that was already in the shower. I jumped out when the water started to get colder.Wrapping a towel around myself and turning off the water. I dried myself and but some coco butter on my body then got dressed in some sweats.

I walked back into the bed room and picked a side on the bed to sleep on.Once situated I laid in bed with the lights off watching TV. I slowly began to drift of to sleep.

I woke from sleep when the door to my bed room opened . I turned over and watched Jaceon as he walked into the bathroom and the shower turned on.About 10 minutes later the water turned off and he walked out of the bathroom with water drops on his chiseled chest. How Sexy?!

He looked over back at me.Then smirked as I rolled my eyes. He walked to the closet with out a word. I turned back on my side waiting for the lights to turn off and once they did I felt the bed dip from the weight of a body. Jaceon arms wrapped around me .

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked him trying to remove myself from his arms.

His chest rumbled on my back. He is laughing.

"Really what do you think. I'm getting comfortable in my bed. " He said then kissing my neck making my heart race. 

"Even your heart races for me."I gasped . 

I said nothing else just turned my back to him and closed my eyes. 

"Stop moving and turning you back on me." He growled softly. I glared.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like it"

"why?"

"It's disrespectful". He replied.

"Why".I asked again to annoy him.

"I'm ALPHA."

"Yeah but I'm not in your pack or what every you call this little group." I said.

" Mate watch your mouth and show respect. We are no little clan we hold the pride of dragons across many generations. ".

"I don't care?"

"You should . You are lucky to be associated through mateship with this clan."

"Why?"

"Stop asking me why". He said nipping my neck.I held back a moan.

"Jaceon , the fact that you feel I should be grateful for what is happening to me shows the disconnect between us. How could I be with a man who stole me from the life I lived."

"You've said enough India ,you've said enough ". He raised his voice.

"No, you don't tell me when I am finished, I have more--" He cut me off.

"YOU ARE FINISHED." He shouted. He raised out the bed and left the room. Slamming the door behind him.

Next Morning 

I shivered from the coldness of the room. I opened my eyes to see Jaceon staring at me from across the room.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Because my mate is beautiful and sexy when you mouth isn't moving.." He said tilting my head to look into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes

"Mate you should learn to not do such distasteful acts"He mentioned while dusting off his trousers.

I started to get up from the bed.

"Oh yeah and you'll learn I'm not much of a morning person , so save me the lecture."

Jaceon raised from the chair in the corner of the room.

"India we have matters to attend to today. " He said fixing his sleeves.. "Take a shower and dress in something you are comfortable in." He said.

"Okay " I said .Unsure of what business he would need me to attend with him. But at least I get to leave this house finally. 

I walked down stairs and seen Jaceon standing by the door looking sexy.I smiled at him looking me over. He grabbed my hand opening the door.

"Lets go."He takes my hand and leads me out to the garage. Maybe I can get away from him. But his guards are surrounding us. 

"So what are we doing today?" I asked looking at the cars. Such beautiful cars of all different colors.

" I was thinking maybe I show you around Tokyo , we won't be here for long so it'll be good for you to see the scenery. I know you Americans like those types of things. "He lead us over to a black custom range rover with black out everything and tinted windows. 

" Well how nice of you to bless me with such a  pleasure , my mate ." I say in a mocking tone. "But I'm sure I could of offered much more of an experience in my city."

"Darling I'd rather not go down that road to day, it would do you good to stir clear of it. Hm". He says opening my door and reaching to buckle me in.

" I can do it myself ." 

" No, I'll do it. I wouldn't want you to slip away." Slip away. Why would he use such words. There no way he can read minds right. I mean  , two days ago I didn't know that Dragons existed . So there's no telling of their medical abilities. Jaceon walks over to the other side and gets in and the drivers takes us to our first destination.

"India , I would like for us to take today to get to know each other. I can help but to notice that your hesitant and cautious around me."I look over at him. His beautiful skin covered in his native tongue peaking out underneath his shirt. I look up to meet his in tense glance. I quickly advert my eyes.

"I'm not sure of  what you expect of me. I mean you can't possible understand my stance. To be attached to the man that had single handle snatched my life from me ."

"Your life is mine to have, for you are mine India. I will not apologize for my method of obtaining you."

"I'm not an object. I'm a human being of human emotions. I have feelings."

"Your mine. I won't apologize for that." He says again. "Lets just have a good day of .....bonding. That should get you back in shape, hmm".