Hatchling

"Jaceon has quite a mate." David responds.

"What do you want, I hope your not one of those people who hates on others success and want to ruin it ...." I replied as I continued to watch Jaceon give his speech.

"Well..." he started but I interrupted.

"Can you shut up my man is up there speaking and I want to hear every last word that's coming out his mouth." I growled not liking to have to give my attention to someone else other than Jaceon.

Every one  began to clap and I joined in only hearing the closing of Jaceon's words.

I watched and he moved to the back of the stage. Then I turned to the nuisance that didn't understand his presence wasn't wanted.

"You need to leave , I not about to have you ruining my night just because you have beef with him."

"But isn't trouble much better." He replied.

I raised out the chair dodging his hands from grabbing me and making my way back to exit of the stage to meet Jaceon .

He walked off the stage with elegance. He looks so sexy. He frowned once he seen me.

"Why aren't you at the table?" He asked confused.

"Because there is an unwanted guest at the table and I didn't want him distracting me from your speech baby." I said staring at him hungrily.

"Who is it?" He questioned.

" Some one unimportant.....now when do we get to go home." I said pulling him to me, breathing his scent.

"In a little I need to talk to a few business partners. Then we can go back to the house ." He said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

We began to walk about the event . Saying hello to all of Jaceon's business partners and those that wanted to work with him.

"Wow Jaceon I've never knew you to go for the forbidden fruit." Mr.lambo mentioned , causing a sour look to come on my face slightly. What does he mean forbidden, they act like this is such a big deal when it really isn't any of their business. Honestly its not any one's business.

"Hmm I have always wanted things that were out of touch. " Jaceon replied back slyly . Ewe! I bet he thinks that's cute, it really makes him sound like a pedo or something.

"Cute, but I can introduce myself. My name is India, I'm Jaceon's woman ." I said confidently .

"That you are . But we are about to leave for the night , until next time gentlemen." Jaceon bid our good byes. We leave the event and the valet brings the car around. Jaceon opens my door and proceeds to get on his side of the car and we drive off.

"What did you think of the event?"

"It was nice the setting was flawless. Everything was very nice.But business events have never been my cup of tea."

"Well it's good that your first impression was good. You'll be attending a lot of these as time goes by. It's very important that I have my woman with me when attending these business related affairs. We wouldn't want anyone to think the I'm on the market; looking for prey when I have my prize at home ." He mentioned while grabbing my hand.

"We surly wouldn't want that , would we". I said sarcasticly.

"I would hope not ". The car filled with comfortable silence as we held hands and I tried to find the best words to ask him about David or whatever his name is .

"So....There was many interesting people at the event...." I openly stated. He nodded not paying any mind to the words I began to say .

"So who's David to you?"I asked.I could