Controling

India's POV

"Jaceon I'm tried of doing this can we please just eat?" I asked frustrated with training that he was making me do.

"No , not until your able to change successfully ." He said . I growled .  

" Now try and change with out stoping. " I focused on my dragon breathing in slowly and deeply. I could feel my body start changing and moving into the form of my dragon.

I opened my eyes to see Jaceon looking at me with pride." I moved around torword him. 

"That wasn't difficult now was it." He said. I growled and jumped on him. I changed back jumping off of him.

"What ever it was hard . Thank you very much." I said with an attitude going to the house .

"Where are you going?" He asked.

" Where do you thinking I'm going." I said walking to the house and entering . Going up stairs to me and Jaceon room . Taking my clothes off and getting into the shower. As I washed I didn't hear the sound of the bathroom door or the shower open.

I felt Jaceon naked body on mines. I groaned smelling his delicious scent fill the bathroom.

"You just love talking to me that way don't you." He stated I lowly growled he growled back in response. I turned around so I could see his body kissing his neck. I had a sudden need to bite, to mark him as mines.

" Jaceon I want to bite you ." I said seductively licking his neck.

" No". He said . I pushed my body away from him becoming angry.

"Why not? Your mines, you belong to me. Why can't I mark what's mines?" I asked angrily

" Your not ready for that India just listen to me." He said sternly. I growled disobeying.

"Dont challenge me India or I will punish you." He said dominantly. My dragon not liking his tone jumped on him. Making us fall on the the floor of the shower.

He growled loudly biting me on my neck making me whimper. He kept his jaws locked not releasing them not even when he raised us out of the tub dragging me by my neck making me whimper and whine out.

He let go once he pushed me on the bed hovering over me. He frowned down at me.

" How dare you challenge me India --"  

" I'm sorry I --" I interrupted. 

"Shut up and don't speak until I say you can. I'm your alpha do your understand what that means.... Obviously you don't because you continue to disobey me . Now I have to punish you because I can't have you act this way in front of my pack. No turn around and put your hands on the bed."

"Jaceon ." I whined . He growled violently in response. I did as he said scared of what he may do with me still naked and wet from the shower.

" I want you to count until I stop do you understand." He said I nodded my head. He grabbed my hair.

"Your not a dog India speak."

"Yes I understand." I said . He let my hair go.i hanged my head down not knowing what he was going to do to me.

SLAP!

"Count." 

"One." I said my ass stinging I could feel tears gather.  

This continued.

SLAP!

" twenty- five ." I cried out ." Good girl now go get dressed." Jaceon said . I slowly raised from the bed going to the closet picking out some lounging clothes to wear around. As I tried to put the pants on I groaned . The fabric rubbed against my raw ass. I walked out of the closet to see Jaceon already dressed .

"Come here India" Jaceon said. I hesitated walking over to him, knowing if I waited any longer he would get angry. I walked over to him pulling my by my waist putting his hands in my sweats rubbing my ass soothingly making me gasp.

" India do you understand why I did this?" He asked. I nodded my head making him squeeze my ass causing me to yelp out a yes.  

"Good. Come on its dinner time lets go eat and then we can come back a nod got to sleep you had a vey tiring day.

He pulled his hands out of my sweats and grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs to the dining room.  

Once seated and the food handed out we began to eat after Jaceon took his first bite.

As I listened to everyone conversation I notice one of the girls walk up to Jaceon putting her hand on him. I growled not liking someone touch what's mines.

"Take your nasty ass hands off of him right now." I said growling. She moved her hand fastly. I raised from the chair and walked upstairs to our room. Closing the door and getting in bed facing away from the door. I could smell his dominating scent before he even reached the door. I whimpered out to him wanting to feel his body on mines. He responded with a growl closing the door and getting into the bed pulling me close. I made a sound that sounded like purring.

I turned to look at him. I frowned and straddled his waist. Nuzzling my head in his neck taking in his scent.

" Don't let anyone touch what's mines." I said looking into his eyes. 

"Of course not baby." I nodded and snuggled my body in to his wishing to be engulfed by him.

Vote!!!!!! 

FAN!!!!!!