The Mark

Jaceon's pov

My stiffened at the glare of my mate. As she crouched on the bed, her head leaned torwords me to breathe in the scent of me. She hopped on the bed making the hair o my neck stand. She is a beautiful dragon.

She moved over torword my body and placed her nose in my neck. Breathing in my scent. She moved around me, rubbing her body on mines. I growled lowly. She retracted her self from me growling.

She moved infront of me. I stared into her now violet eyes. She crouched and pounced on me. She growled as she tried to reach my neck. I flipped us over and layed on top of her to restrain her movements. She growled loudly.I responded the same way as her.

I raised my self fastly off of her and went to stand infront of her. She hurriedly raised up and claped her teeth on my foot. I growled loudly.

'Alpha are you okay?'

'Yes Alex I fine. I changed India.'

'oh well I'll let you continue.'

I grabbed her by her neck and dominate her.

'I am your Alpha now change.'

'NO!'

'I SAID CHANGE.'

I placed more presure on her neck making me whine. She changed back to her human form. I changed back. I raised my self carefully of her , sure not to bang my foot on the floor. She ran to the closet and came out with clothes on her and some for me.

I move myself over to the bed she went touch my foot and I growled. She flinched back looking sad.

"I'm so sorry Jaceon." She cried came closer to me . With the effects of turning into a dragon she will feel the need to be close to me for a while. Meaning she wont be able to keep away for long.

" Its alright India ".

"I need to get you some ice and clean it." She said to herself about to go to the bathroom. I grabbed her to me .

"You dont need to India I'll be fine in a some minutes." I replied.

"No , I need to clean the bite...." She ranted trying to get away from me. I growled making her focus on me.

"Stay still and stop moving." She nooded.

"It's alright you did nothing wrong. It was just you dragon you just have to learn how to control her."

" I wouldnt have to learn if you never changed me and look you got hurt in the process." She said angrily.

"I was going to have to change you anyways." I replied.

"No you didnt."

"Im not going to argue this with you". I said sternly. She stayed quiet.

"I should of changed you earlier. If I knew this would keep you from arguing with me." She playfully. She gasped and slaped me , making me laugh.

"Im only being this way because your hurt and I love you...". She gasped "I didn't mean to say that." She nerously played with her fingers. I smiled.

"I love you too, now give me a kiss."She blushed and gave me a kiss.

I laughed.'' I knew you loved me."

COMMENT VOTE LIKE ADD FAN.